Note to Osama Bin Laden: Thanks a lot a**hole!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:21 am

If you didn't send those 19 highjackers to drive the two planes into the two towers of WTC and the pentagon, Jessica and Nick wouldn't been back together right now! Now we're surely gonna kill you...If you ever show your ugly head on those recorded video, this time, we'll find the source of where the video and then fire the missile along with the pending photos of Jessica and Nick with it!

(Edited by MooseMan at 9:21 pm on Feb. 17, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Feb 17, 2002 1:39 pm

lol. they would have gotten back together anyways.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Feb 17, 2002 3:22 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 6:39 pm on Feb. 17, 2002[br]lol. they would have gotten back together anyways.
You maybe right on that one...but we'll still gonna get him and string him up on his privates and torture him with pending wedding photos of Jess and Nick.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Feb 17, 2002 7:58 pm

He'd kill himself or have someone else kill him before he'd let an american catch him.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 4:31 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 4:21 pm on Feb. 17, 2002[br]If you didn't send those 19 highjackers to drive the two planes into the two towers of WTC and the pentagon, Jessica and Nick wouldn't been back together right now! Now we're surely gonna kill you...If you ever show your ugly head on those recorded video, this time, we'll find the source of where the video and then fire the missile along with the pending photos of Jessica and Nick with it!

How in the hell does Bin Laden got to do with it.

Besides, Jess and Nick would be back together, even Jessica said that they may get back together in fall.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:03 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 2:31 am on Feb. 20, 2002[br]
Quote: from MooseMan on 4:21 pm on Feb. 17, 2002[br]If you didn't send those 19 highjackers to drive the two planes into the two towers of WTC and the pentagon, Jessica and Nick wouldn't been back together right now! Now we're surely gonna kill you...If you ever show your ugly head on those recorded video, this time, we'll find the source of where the video and then fire the missile along with the pending photos of Jessica and Nick with it!

Besides, Jess and Nick would be back together, even Jessica said that they may get back together in fall.
No she did not say no such thing that they'll get back together in the fall. Also, just to remind you of not only Bin Laden not only send 19 hijackers to attack on America that made Jess and Nick back together, but the attack killed over 3,000 of Americans in New York and Washington. Hello???

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:27 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 12:03 am on Feb. 20, 2002[br]
Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 2:31 am on Feb. 20, 2002[br]

No she did not say no such thing that they'll get back together in the fall. Also, just to remind you of not only Bin Laden not only send 19 hijackers to attack on America that made Jess and Nick back together, but the attack killed over 3,000 of Americans in New York and Washington. Hello???  

Jess did say it on ET last year. She was at the 2001 Teen Choice Award and they were doing a segment about celebrity couple break-up and they ask Jessica about her and Nick. She said they broke-up because she need to be on two feet without help. Also, she said that she loves Nick and maybe be back together in late fall. This interview was taken on red carpet before the award.

Bin Laden has nothing to do with Jess and Nick. He didn't just sit there and think, 'What is I am going to do to get Jess and Nick together, I know bomb the WTC in New York. Get real. Your ideas are weird and pathetic.

(Edited by michelleluvs98d at 12:52 am on Feb. 20, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:22 pm

Jess did say it on ET last year. She was at the 2001 Teen Choice Award and they were doing a segment about celebrity couple break-up and they ask Jessica about her and Nick. She said they broke-up because she need to be on two feet without help. Also, she said that she loves Nick and maybe be back together in late fall. This interview was taken on red carpet before the award.

Bin Laden has nothing to do with Jess and Nick. He didn't just sit there and think, 'What is I am going to do to get Jess and Nick together, I know bomb the WTC in New York. Get real. Your ideas are weird and pathetic.

I think you're wierd and pathetic. I guess you don't keep up the news like I do or failed in history in school, or both. First of all about the hijackers, they all been trained by Bin Laden's Al-Quada's network in Agfanistan. And your claims that Jessica said that her and Nick on ET or People's Choice Awards is pure garbage, just like your claims that Jess was going out with someone whose name is named after a pasta dinner. Now that's REALLY PATHETIC! :laugh:

NickJessarethebest

Postby NickJessarethebest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:31 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 2:22 am on Feb. 20, 2002[br]

I think you're wierd and pathetic. I guess you don't keep up the news like I do or failed in history in school, or both. First of all about the hijackers, they all been trained by Bin Laden's Al-Quada's network in Agfanistan. And your claims that Jessica said that her and Nick on ET or People's Choice Awards is pure garbage, just like your claims that Jess was going out with someone whose name is named after a pasta dinner. Now that's REALLY PATHETIC! :laugh:

Is not People Choice Award. It called 'TEEN CHOICE AWARD' It was taken in August 2001.

Also the person last name with the dinner. Is a joke! Jessirresistable was joking and playing games with me with the the person who is have a last name as a dinner dish who is going out with Jess.

Also, I do know about the bin laden and his terrorist training camp in Aghaf.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:41 pm

Quote: from NickJessarethebest on 7:31 am on Feb. 20, 2002[br]
Quote: from MooseMan on 2:22 am on Feb. 20, 2002[br]

Is not People Choice Award. It called 'TEEN CHOICE AWARD' It was taken in August 2001.

Also the person last name with the dinner. Is a joke! Jessirresistable was joking and playing games with me with the the person who is have a last name as a dinner dish who is going out with Jess.

Also, I do know about the bin laden and his terrorist training camp in Aghaf.

Whatever! The bottom line is this: Nick better married this fool. Otherwise, he'll be so p-whipped, he'll need to get license of that virgin truck :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

NickJessarethebest

Postby NickJessarethebest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:44 pm

Why are you so against Nick. He didn't do anything to you. You don't know him, so don't judge him.

You make him like a sex pig.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Feb 19, 2002 11:39 pm

Quote: from NickJessarethebest on 2:44 am on Feb. 20, 2002[br]Why are you so against Nick. He didn't do anything to you. You don't know him, so don't judge him.

You make him like a sex pig.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Feb 20, 2002 4:35 pm

If someone is anti Jessica, poor Nick usually gets picked on too.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 10:49 am

Quote: from ehp03 on 9:35 pm on Feb. 20, 2002[br]If someone is anti Jessica, poor Nick usually gets picked on too.
It just annoying when people do that. I was told that Nick is a cool and nice man and Jessica is a sweet and nice person.

Also, I was told that Nick and Jessica are really nice and fun couple too.

It just bugs me when people make stories up about Nick being unfaithful. I don't believe is true. They don't know him or anything. Then they are mad at Jess or Nick that they make stories about them to make them feel good.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:54 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 8:49 pm on Feb. 21, 2002[br]
Quote: from ehp03 on 9:35 pm on Feb. 20, 2002[br]If someone is anti Jessica, poor Nick usually gets picked on too.
It just annoying when people do that. I was told that Nick is a cool and nice man and Jessica is a sweet and nice person.

It just bugs me when people make stories up about Nick being unfaithful. I don't believe is true. They don't know him or anything. Then they are mad at Jess or Nick that they make stories about them to make them feel good.
I'll tell you what bugs me...You Jess and Nick fans act like they're talented above everyone else when you know THEY BOTH SUCK! They're finished! through! Wash up! Get used to it. They're not gonna dominated the charts ever again.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 1:22 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 5:54 pm on Feb. 21, 2002[br]

I'll tell you what bugs me...You Jess and Nick fans act like they're talented above everyone else when you know THEY BOTH SUCK! They're finished! through! Wash up! Get used to it. They're not gonna dominated the charts ever again.

If you are a fan of an artist or group, would you rave and bragging your favorite musician and saying they are best. I would think so. Keep your comments to yourself. Also, we can say what we thinks. Is our opiniion and our likes. So, don't make judgement on our likes.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:37 pm

'It just bugs me when people make stories up about Nick being unfaithful.'

You've done it too Michelle.

Moose, none of us act like they're talented above everyone else. And I don't think they 'suck.' I don't care how successful they are, I will still support them.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 5:45 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 10:37 pm on Feb. 21, 2002[br]'It just bugs me when people make stories up about Nick being unfaithful.'

You've done it too Michelle.

Moose, none of us act like they're talented above everyone else. And I don't think they 'suck.' I don't care how successful they are, I will still support them.

I don't know if you read my message before. That I apologize for things I said. I regret that I said them. I am sorry!

I am changing my attitude about them. I promise you that.

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Thu Feb 21, 2002 6:08 pm

LMAO Yup!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Feb 21, 2002 10:31 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 6:22 pm on Feb. 21, 2002[br]
Quote: from MooseMan on 5:54 pm on Feb. 21, 2002[br]

If you are a fan of an artist or group, would you rave and bragging your favorite musician and saying they are best. I would think so. Keep your comments to yourself. Also, we can say what we thinks. Is our opiniion and our likes. So, don't make judgement on our likes.
SO you don't making judgments to your favorite two 'manufactured' acts? That's right! I say two manufactured acts, because they nothing but two robots and you're so sorry for following them. Like I said, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey don't have what it takes to make it in the music biz and they know the handwriting's on the wall that they just completed their last ride. Also ehp, you can support these two young sorry bums all you want. The fact is that when a few years from now, you'll gonna start to sang a different tune by sayin' Jess and Nick who? Why did followed these two losers for? There nothing but part a fad that Britney, Christina, N'Sync and The Backsteet Boys have payed their way for, and no matter how Jess and Nick want to denied that they're so different from the three, they're never, EVER get out of the shadows of the three. And that's the truth.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Thu Feb 21, 2002 10:44 pm

Moose, I won't ever forget Jessica even when she's gone. And I will never think, why did I follow those two losers.

(Edited by ehp03 at 4:26 am on Feb. 22, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Mar 03, 2002 2:56 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 8:44 am on Feb. 22, 2002[br]Moose, I won't ever forget Jessica even when she's gone. And I will never think, why did I follow those two losers.

(Edited by ehp03 at 4:26 am on Feb. 22, 2002)
Yes you will! Oh yes you will..... Bruahahahahaha!:laugh:

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:28 pm

Um, ok, whatever you say..

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:33 pm

If you didn't send those 19 highjackers to drive the two planes into the two towers of WTC and the pentagon, Jessica and Nick wouldn't been back together right now! Now we're surely gonna kill you...If you ever show your ugly head on those recorded video, this time, we'll find the source of where the video and then fire the missile along with the pending photos of Jessica and Nick with it!

Yea and that day is more than just Jessica and Nick.  And you preach to people on this board and how they need to get their facts right.  I don't even like Jessica but my god, you sound like a real fool. So they are engaged, who exactly does it affect your daily life?

There nothing but part a fad that Britney, Christina, N'Sync and The Backsteet Boys have payed their way for, and no matter how Jess and Nick want to denied that they're so different from the three

Who can argue  that.

Lastly, these teen idols mean something to the teenagers.  I was a big NKTOB fan but they did come a day when I cared not.  And it will happen.

LiL sPoRtY sHoRtY

Postby LiL sPoRtY sHoRtY » Mon Mar 04, 2002 6:56 pm

[/quote]
[/quote]

thats what i'd like to know

(Edited by LiL sPoRtY sHoRtY at 2:57 am on Mar. 5, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Mar 04, 2002 6:58 pm

Yea and that day is more than just Jessica and Nick.  And you preach to people on this board and how they need to get their facts right.  I don't even like Jessica but my god, you sound like a real fool.  So they are engaged, who exactly does it affect your daily life?
I posted on the other message that I happy that they're engaged. Congratulations for them. BTW Helena, do know a joke if you hear one? Perhaps not! Who the fool now??

There nothing but part a fad that Britney, Christina, N'Sync and The Backsteet Boys have payed their way for, and no matter how Jess and Nick want to denied that they're so different from the three

Who can argue  that.

Lastly, these teen idols mean something to the teenagers.  I was a big NKTOB fan but they did come a day when I cared not.  And it will happen.

[/quote]

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:35 pm

I posted on the other message that I happy that they're engaged. Congratulations for them. BTW Helena, do know a joke if you hear one? Perhaps not! Who the fool now

Wonderful comeback. Given your complete dislike of her, I can only assume you are disgusted with her engagement. If not, good for you on being an adult.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:54 pm

Quote: from Helena on 12:35 am on Mar. 6, 2002[br]I posted on the other message that I happy that they're engaged. Congratulations for them. BTW Helena, do know a joke if you hear one? Perhaps not! Who the fool nowI think it's more like you taking waaaaaaay too serious on my comments! Go eat a baloney sandwich

Wonderful comeback.  Given your complete dislike of her, I can only assume you are disgusted with her engagement.  If not, good for you on being an adult.
Either I made a comback line, or you're taking yourself waaaaaaaaay too seriously on this subject. I'm just having fun making misery of you Jess fans. Give yourself a break woman and laugh for once.

kiki

Postby kiki » Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:02 pm

DONT WORRY MOOSESHADY i THINK THE LADIES ON THAT TIME OF THE MONTH !! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY FOR JESS AND NICK! AND LETS NOT FORGET TOMMOROW IS 6MONTHS SINCE THAT AWFUL DAY LETS ALL PRAY THAT NO MORE HATE TURNS INTO MORE TERROR.. I'M CANADIAN AND LOVE MYAMERICAN NEIGHBOURS NOT LIKE SOME PEOPLE ON THIS SITE... SEE YA MOOSE.......

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:02 pm

Quote: from kiki on 7:02 am on Mar. 11, 2002[br]DONT WORRY MOOSESHADY i THINK THE LADIES ON THAT TIME OF THE MONTH !! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY FOR JESS AND NICK! AND LETS NOT FORGET TOMMOROW IS 6MONTHS SINCE THAT AWFUL DAY LETS ALL PRAY THAT NO MORE HATE TURNS INTO MORE TERROR.. I'M CANADIAN AND LOVE MYAMERICAN NEIGHBOURS NOT LIKE SOME PEOPLE ON THIS SITE... SEE YA MOOSE.......
kiki, right now as I'm typing kiki, I'm watching '9/11' right now on TV about this horrific event. I'm not thinking about Jess and Nick right now, I'm thinking about the people who worked down the World Trade Center who lost their lives in that tragic day.

(Edited by MooseMan at 8:03 am on Mar. 11, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Mon Mar 11, 2002 6:48 pm

I watched 9/11 on cbs last night. It was very good.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Thu Mar 14, 2002 11:16 am

Kiki don't presume anything about me. Sadly, I missed the special on TV. The only good thing I can think of that came from 9/11 was my friends beautiful baby girl. Her name is Cammy and she was born outside Chicago.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”