pathetic and down-right rude here

michelleluvs98d

pathetic and down-right rude here

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:44 pm

The last few days on that board is pathetic and down-right rude.

First, they are pissed that Nick is taken and engaged to Jess. Then they are mad at Jess for taking him away from them. Also, they are depressed and upset because of that.

Ironically, they say that Jess is immature, get real, we got a few 30 year old woman yell at their kid because they are pissed that Nick is getting married to a girl that they hate. Now, that called immature.

Now, today there is a huge issue about the media is making comments about 98 degrees taking a break after they gave news about Jess and Nick engagement. Now, they are making speculation that Jessica is responsiable for the 98 degrees taking a break. Now, they are calling Jessica a liar and a slut.

Then they make comments that Nick is not happy than they make comments that Nick doesn't love her. That is a stupid thing I ever heard. If Nick is either of them, then he won't be waiting for Jessica and got back with her then last week ask her to marry him. Nick is not a stupid man. He knows what he likes and what best for him.

That piss me off when people make stupid speculation about Jessica and Nick love life that they have no clue about.

Now, they are saying that Jessica encourage Nick to go solo.

Also, they are analzying if Nick and Jess will reach the alter, if they do they said they won't last.

I just need to say it out. Thanks!

(Edited by michelleluvs98d at 12:50 am on Feb. 20, 2002)

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:53 pm

Unfortuneatley(sp?) it goes with the business of Hollywood. People aren't gonna like Jess for whatever reason. Just like some don't like Nick. It goes with the territory. Just be happy for them! That's all we can do.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:55 pm

Quote: from jessicairresistible on 12:53 am on Feb. 20, 2002[br]Unfortuneatley(sp?) it goes with the business of Hollywood. People aren't gonna like Jess for whatever reason. Just like some don't like Nick. It goes with the territory. Just be happy for them! That's all we can do.

I am happy for them. I wish them the best, but do they need to put people down.

Even they said why Nick haven't post his engagement. Then they analzyed that. They think is Jessica fault.

You know why Nick didn't post, becuase he doesn't want get hurt, because he knows if he post it on the board he going to get really negative responds. Nick is a smart man.

(Edited by michelleluvs98d at 4:30 pm on Feb. 21, 2002)

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:59 pm

You know what I think? If some of the 98 Degrees fans would have just let it go and let Nick be happy with Jessica, then they might not have started to split-up. I mean 98 degrees.

NickJessarethebest

Postby NickJessarethebest » Tue Feb 19, 2002 8:55 pm

Quote: from jessicairresistible on 12:59 am on Feb. 20, 2002[br]You know what I think? If some of the 98 Degrees fans would have just let it go and let Nick be happy with Jessica, then they might not have started to split-up. I mean 98 degrees.

Hi is me 'michelleluvs98d'

I seem to have trouble with abstracts.net it seem that it doesn't read my username.

Anyway, I agree with you, jessicairresistable.

Personally, I don't think Jessica is at all responsible for it.

One thing, boyband don't last very long, for instance, look at 98 degrees. They are older men. Jeff have a kid and a wife. Drew is married and may start a family soon and there is Justin who may not be single anymore. (I don't know) Then there is Nick who is getting married to Jessica.

Now, I think Nick want time to work on the wedding plan. Besides, they are older and can make decisions about there personal and professional life. They decided to take a long break last September. So, how can they know that Nick is going to propose to Jess.

Life change. That what they are doing, they are changing and want to try new things. The music business is not going all that well for them, and why get all stressed up about it. I think they are looking after themselves. Which is a smart thing.

Personally I think Nick and Jess will go to the altar! What do you think?

I hope they don't do what Carson Daly and Tara Reid did with their wedding, you know they call it off.

(Edited by NickJessarethebest at 1:59 am on Feb. 20, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Feb 20, 2002 4:36 pm

I don't agree. I've been to the 98 board and most of them have been supportive. Not all, but most.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:32 am

Quote: from ehp03 on 9:36 pm on Feb. 20, 2002[br]I don't agree. I've been to the 98 board and most of them have been supportive. Not all, but most.
You are right, there are some good post, but I seem to see alot of negative ones.

I hope Nick or Drew post a message to them and tell them to shut-up.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Thu Feb 21, 2002 11:35 am

I need little help, some people saying that they will never reach the altar, but I think Nick and Jess will reach to the altar!

What do you think?

Return to “Jessica Simpson”