for Ehp

MooseMan
Advanced Member

for Ehp

Postby MooseMan » Wed Feb 27, 2002 12:40 pm

Ehp, if you're so concern about the negativity of Jessica, that's because your hero suck! She not gonna get much bigger like she wants to and her success had already peaked on her first album. Like I'd said before, If Ms. Simpson wants to become more success, she gonna do a major overhaul on her image and fire her dad as her manager. Also, Jessica needs to stop rambling about Nick this, Nick that. She needs to be truly independent if she wants to be successful. Until then, I'm gonna keep bashing her till she starts 'getting a clue', or QUIT the music scene because it's not suitable for her taste.

And that's the truth! :frog: take it....or leave it!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Feb 27, 2002 3:47 pm

I'm not concerned about the negativity. I just noted that it is one of the reasons this board is dead.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Mar 01, 2002 8:31 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 8:47 pm on Feb. 27, 2002[br]I'm not concerned about the negativity. I just noted that it is one of the reasons this board is dead.
Yes you are! You said it yourself..'Negativity is depressing!' Stop being so hypocritical! If Jess fans had the guts of posting on the board with so many hits, think of how much copies Jessica would had sold on her Irresistible album. But that again, selling 500,000 copies of stankola of an album is nothing to jump to joy over either.

(Edited by MooseMan at 6:32 am on Mar. 2, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:05 am

I'm not being hypocritical. Yes, I said negativity is depressing, and it is. And that's why I don't bother being concerned about it.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”