The Engagement of Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 02, 2002 2:46 pm

According to the tabloid newspaper, The National Enquirer, The real reason that two songbirds Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey is they want to have sex so bad, and they might gonna have it by the time I typed this post. But Jess' Preacher dad/manager, Joe warns the two not even think about doing the dirty deed. And if Joe Simpson has his way, he'd might killed the wedding for to take place. However, according to a reliable source that Jessica is already at odds with her dad (Along her record company Sony Music), over the dismal sales of her critically-panned album 'Irresisitble' with just 500,000 copies sold worldwide, far from her pevious debut album 'Sweet Kisses'(Which sold over 3 million copies worldwide) and it's secrectly talking to other management companies to replace her dad as her manager. This is gonna get ugly! Stay tuned!

jessicairresistible

Postby jessicairresistible » Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:27 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 7:46 pm on Mar. 2, 2002[br]According to the tabloid newspaper, The National Enquirer, The real reason that two songbirds Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey is they want to have sex so bad, and they might gonna have it by the time I typed this post. But Jess' Preacher dad/manager, Joe warns the two not even think about doing the dirty deed. And if Joe Simpson has his way, he'd might killed the wedding for to take place. However, according to a reliable source that Jessica is already at odds with her dad (Along her record company Sony Music), over the dismal sales of her critically-panned album 'Irresisitble' with just 500,000 copies sold worldwide, far from her pevious debut album 'Sweet Kisses'(Which sold over 3 million copies worldwide) and it's secrectly talking to other management companies to replace her dad as her manager. This is gonna get ugly! Stay tuned!

First of all that came from a TABLOID!! They make things up all the time!!!!!!!!!!
Irresistible sold more like 800,000 copies.
Jessica has said her upcoming new album is going to more inspirational, and more her AND that her record label is supporting this move!
Sony finally realized Jessica is NOT a Britney Spears and she's more comfortable singing her butt off than dancing.

About her dad, hadn't heard that before, but he can't stay her manager forever.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:45 pm

First of all that came from a TABLOID!! They make things up all the time!!!!!!!!!!
Irresistible sold more like 800,000 copies.
Jessica has said her upcoming new album is going to more inspirational, and more her AND that her record label is supporting this move!
Sony finally realized Jessica is NOT a Britney Spears and she's more comfortable singing her butt off than dancing.

About her dad, hadn't heard that before, but he can't stay her manager forever.
Not so!The National Enquirer is not a tabloid paper to look over. Through the years, they had broke a bunch of major stories that made the mainstream media looked very foolish! BTW, jessicairresistible, even if the album did sold 800,000 copies and scored a top 20 hit, 'Irresistible' is still considered a 'dud'!  

(Edited by MooseMan at 2:45 am on Mar. 3, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Mar 02, 2002 5:13 pm

Gotta love those tabloids and the gossip they come up with. :laugh:

(Edited by ehp03 at 10:13 pm on Mar. 2, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 02, 2002 5:16 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:13 am on Mar. 3, 2002[br]Gotta love those tabloids and they storys they come up with. :laugh:
I woudn't laugh if I were you, The Enquirer is not some cheesy paper to mess around with. They do come with legitimate stories.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Mar 02, 2002 8:42 pm

If the Enquirer is not cheesy than what is?

(Edited by ehp03 at 1:48 am on Mar. 3, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 02, 2002 8:56 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 6:42 am on Mar. 3, 2002[br]Moose, don't try and sit there and tell me how reliable the National Enquirer is. That's just a joke.
A joke?? HA! That's the problem of you ehp, your're so damn hypocritical and naive! A lot of people thinks the way you do that the enquirer is a joke..Especially when it comes to their favorite celebrities. Which is too bad! You can bet that there's a lot more to the Jess and Nick mess than meets the eye. Also, to jessindigestible; Better pay attention of what I'm about to say; Jessica's career is finished..through! And I'll be sitting on this terminal and say to the both of you saying; See...told you so!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Mar 03, 2002 9:08 am

Um, how am I hypocritical? Wait, your sitting here trying to tell me how reliable the enquirer is and I'm naive? Let me tell you whats naive, you believing every thing you read. You know, your the reason why tabloids like that can exist. Because no matter what stupid far out stuff they come up with, someone will always believe it just like yourself.

(Edited by ehp03 at 4:40 pm on Mar. 3, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Mar 03, 2002 12:14 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 2:08 pm on Mar. 3, 2002[br]Um, how am I hypocritical? Wait, your sitting here trying to tell me how reliable the enquirer is and I'm naive? Let me tell you whats naive, you believing every thing you read. You know, your the reason why tabloids like that can exist. Because no matter what stupid far out stuff they come up with, someone will always believe it just like yourself.

(Edited by ehp03 at 4:40 pm on Mar. 3, 2002)
Nice try ehp for attempting to skirt the real issue on the enquirer's report on the Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey engagement. Your playful act of being a hypocrite and naive on your posts and then pretending that you're aren't, is not working. I believe there some truth in this story, and that is Jessica is getting sick and tired of being protraying herself as a 'virgin' and Nick agrees with her. However, she's at the mercy of her preacher dad, dictating her not to destroyed her goody-goody image by having pre-martial sex with her boy-toy Nick. Look, she's no longer an teen. She's an a full-grown adult and she can do whatever she wants do. She needs to get rid of her Dad as her manager bcause he's not looking out for her best interests except his own.

(Edited by MooseMan at 10:17 pm on Mar. 3, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:24 pm

I'm not trying to 'skirt' the real issue. There is no real issue. I'm hypocritical and naive? How so? If anyone's naive, it's you.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Mar 04, 2002 6:53 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:24 am on Mar. 4, 2002[br]I'm not trying to 'skirt' the real issue. There is no real issue. I'm hypocritical and naive? How so? If anyone's naive, it's you.
I do not have to explained myself to you on how you're so blanted hypocritical and naive because I already gave you my reason a while back and you're just being just plain igrorant! Face it ehp, I said it before, and I'll said it again, Jessica's career is over! Her wholesome image is a farce! No matter what she does on her next album, it's just simply too little, too late.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Mon Mar 04, 2002 7:17 pm

You don't need to explain yourself? lmao. That's because there's nothing to explain. You have no reasoning for calling me hypocritical or naive.

(Edited by ehp03 at 12:28 am on Mar. 5, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:04 am

Quote: from ehp03 on 5:17 am on Mar. 5, 2002[br]You don't need to explain yourself? lmao. That's because there's nothing to explain. You have no reasoning for calling me hypocritical or naive.

(Edited by ehp03 at 12:28 am on Mar. 5, 2002)
This I what mean about ehp being a hypocrite.; In previous messages durning Jess and Nick, ehp downing her fiance for being a dog, then ehp goes: Ohh, I'm glad that they got back together. Then on other issue, ehp wishes that Jessica could shut her mouth about her sex life and concentrate on singing. Emily, you made several hypocritical statements from time to time concerning your hero. I can go on and on! The bottom line is you're a hypocrite, naive little idiot! Your hero is finished in about a year or two. Get used to it!

Jenna

Postby Jenna » Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:33 am

Hi MooseMan. :kiss: muah!! How you've been?

Anyway... I just wanted to say I agree with MooseMan. Tabloids do sometimes have some truth to them. Just look at the stuff that's happened in the past :)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Mar 06, 2002 5:09 pm

Moose, I NEVER once said that Nick was a dog. I think that Nick is a respectful gentlemen. And when have I said that Jessica needed to 'shut up' about her sex life and concentrate on her singing? I've never been hypocritcal in any of my statements. What's hypocritical is you calling me naive.

(Edited by ehp03 at 10:15 pm on Mar. 6, 2002)

kiki

Postby kiki » Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:26 pm

MUCH LOVE PEOPLE ENOUGH LOST ENERGY ON HATE! CONGATS jESS AND NICK!!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:10 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:09 am on Mar. 7, 2002[br]Moose, I NEVER once said that Nick was a dog. I think that Nick is a respectful gentlemen. And when have I said that Jessica needed to 'shut up' about her sex life and concentrate on her singing? I've never been hypocritcal in any of my statements. What's hypocritical is you calling me naive.

(Edited by ehp03 at 10:15 pm on Mar. 6, 2002)
First denial, then lying about it! Boy you're batting .000 ehp! Let me digged up some of comments on this board. That is if they haven't erased it since this website been hacked and posted so everyone can see what kind a hypocritical fool you've been.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:16 pm

Quote: from Jenna on 6:33 pm on Mar. 6, 2002[br]Hi MooseMan.  :kiss:  muah!!  How you've been?

Anyway... I just wanted to say I agree with MooseMan.  Tabloids do sometimes have some truth to them.  Just look at the stuff that's happened in the past :)

Ow Jenna! Thank you for what I'd been saying for the longest! I'm not saying that Tabloids tells the truth ALL THE TIME! But in recent years, they made mainstream journalism looked very foolish when comes to scooping on a major story. I do believe no doubt, that the Enquirer on Jessica and Nick is accurate and completely dead on!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:28 pm

Go dig them up moose because your full of sh*t!

kiki

Postby kiki » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:41 pm

now I read that brad pitt is having a baby and that aliens are sleeping with tom cruise now who ever beleived the tabloids should be in them hint hint moose man come on you are a grown man and you believe in those trash mags i thought only old women with gossip on their minds read that sh** come on moose I have to give yoiu credit graspping at straws at the end of the day you and i dont live the hollywood like oh correction i work a mm canada I sort of live the life I've met some famous people but I live a normal life not dissing people I could but i wont see your own faults and make them better . we had mandymoore in on tuesday you will never meet amore incredible human being she is raw talent and she and jess plan to work together ...

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:53 pm

Quote: from kiki on 7:41 am on Mar. 8, 2002[br]now I read that brad pitt is having a baby and that aliens are sleeping with tom cruise now who ever beleived the tabloids should be in them hint hint moose man come on you are a grown man and you believe in those trash mags  i thought only old women with gossip on their minds read that sh**
come on moose I have to give yoiu credit graspping at straws at the end of the day you and i dont live the hollywood like oh correction i work a mm canada I sort of live the life I've met some famous people but I live a normal life not dissing people I could but i wont see your own faults and make them better . we had mandymoore in on tuesday you will never meet amore incredible human being she is raw talent and she and jess plan to work together ...
Now that kiki, those stories are fake! You must've read that on the Weekly World News. Unless you're read it for laughs, you got to be either 'retarded' or 'dumb' or reading that gunk and taking it seriously. That's what I think.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:57 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 7:28 am on Mar. 8, 2002[br]Go dig them up moose because your full of sh*t!
I also hope you take that 'soulmates' website link down, because it looked very hideious and dreadful for any human being to take!

kiki

Postby kiki » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:58 pm

No weiner I dont buy mags of that nature I read them in line waiting to check out at the supper market! com but you getting to touchy hit me baby one more time..

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Mar 07, 2002 10:09 pm

Quote: from kiki on 7:58 am on Mar. 8, 2002[br]No weiner I dont buy mags of that nature I read them in line waiting to check out at the supper market! com but you getting to touchy hit me baby one more time..  
You misunderstood my comments kiki! I didn't directed that 'retarded' comments to you, I said it in general statement. However, you'll be surprised of the majority of people who do read 'Weekly World News', and the strories in it believed that's true. Those are the ones don't have it upstairs.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Fri Mar 08, 2002 1:34 pm

My sites not going anywhere and you don't need to be signing my gbook with anti comments.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:40 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 6:34 pm on Mar. 8, 2002[br]My sites not going anywhere and you don't need to be signing my gbook with anti comments.
I did??? Okay, so I dad.....And I'll do it again :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Fri Mar 08, 2002 4:10 pm

Do it again and I'll ban your ip from my gbook.

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Sat Mar 09, 2002 10:09 am

I think you need to shut up Moose.Why do you spend so much time on here.Go see your so called girlfriend!!!!You are 40!!!!!!!!You are fighting with people that are young enuff to be your kids!!!!You say jessica's career is over....THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:53 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 2:10 am on Mar. 9, 2002[br]Do it again and I'll ban your ip from my gbook.
No you won't....cause I don't have a computer...muhahahahahaha! :laugh:

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:58 pm

Quote: from Girly1776 on 8:09 pm on Mar. 9, 2002[br]I think you need to shut up Moose.Why do you spend so much time on here.Go see your so called girlfriend!!!!You are 40!!!!!!!!You are fighting with people that are young enuff to be your kids!!!!You say jessica's career is over....THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!
Kinda I asking what are YOU doing here, Girly man. My and my girl are laughing our asses off of the stupid comments you make about how much you like Jessica Simpson so much, it's really comical! How could followed a girl whose career is D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival)?

Pitiful!

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Sat Mar 09, 2002 3:30 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 5:58 pm on Mar. 9, 2002[br]
Quote: from Girly1776 on 8:09 pm on Mar. 9, 2002[br]I think you need to shut up Moose.Why do you spend so much time on here.Go see your so called girlfriend!!!!You are 40!!!!!!!!You are fighting with people that are young enuff to be your kids!!!!You say jessica's career is over....THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!
Kinda I asking what are YOU doing here, Girly man. My and my girl are laughing our asses off of the stupid comments you make about how much you like Jessica Simpson so much, it's really comical! How could followed a girl whose career is D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival)?

Pitiful!
Just admit it , you have NO girlfriend, if you do then shes probabaly desperate.You are freakin 40!!!!!!!!My dad isnt even that age.Do you have any kids?I like jessica simpson because of her voice and talent.You think she has no talent well i think she does.Its my opinion.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 09, 2002 3:56 pm

Just admit it , you have NO girlfriend, if you do then shes probabaly desperate.You are freakin 40!!!!!!!!My dad isnt even that age.Do you have any kids?I like jessica simpson because of her voice and talent.You think she has no talent well i think she does.Its my opinion.
Please! Get over yourself girly man!  I called your bluff nothing but an act of desperation! So what your dad is no where my age. He probably was 15 yrs old when he had you. :laugh: That showed that you know nothing about me at all.

Silly girl. go back playing with your dolls!

(Edited by MooseMan at 1:57 am on Mar. 10, 2002)

kiki

Postby kiki » Sat Mar 09, 2002 5:54 pm

enough guys grow up! Mosse you have to chill man ! We all know you don't like Jess but that is your opion. There are a lot of people here who have differant tastes. Stop dissing each other . I dont like Christina Agulaeea but that's my opion she has a voice and nothing more.. No one liked Mandy Moore but she rock the house down in her new movie.. If you hate it will come back to you !! SO STOP!!@!!!!!!!!!

Girly1776

Postby Girly1776 » Sun Mar 10, 2002 8:58 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 8:56 pm on Mar. 9, 2002[br]
Please! Get over yourself girly man!  I called your bluff nothing but an act of desperation! So what your dad is no where my age. He probably was 15 yrs old when he had you. :laugh: That showed that you know nothing about me at all.

Silly girl. go back playing with your dolls!

(Edited by MooseMan at 1:57 am on Mar. 10, 2002)
He had me when he was 21 okay.Thank you very much.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Mar 11, 2002 12:12 am

He had me when he was 21 okay.Thank you very much.

Yeah, that's a likely story if I ever hear one!

(Edited by MooseMan at 10:13 am on Mar. 11, 2002)

Return to “Jessica Simpson”