Can I say it smells like teen spirit!

kiki

Postby kiki » Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:17 pm

May I say Congrats to Jess and her hottie ! I we a bit jealous mooseman! What youare thirty-nine ans still living at home ha ha !

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:29 pm

Quote: from kiki on 1:17 am on Mar. 7, 2002[br]May I say Congrats to Jess and her hottie ! I we a bit jealous mooseman! What youare thirty-nine ans still living at home ha ha !  
First of all kiki, Kurt Cobain must've rolling in his grave for using his line to his 1990 smash hit. Also, me jealous? No, just to stir up trouble to you obsessive Jess and Nick fans (like you) as usual! Besides, why should I be jealous of the two fake barbie and Ken who can't sing worth a knack?

BTW, how's your trip in Greece?

(Edited by MooseMan at 8:32 am on Mar. 7, 2002)

kiki

Postby kiki » Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:23 pm

Well I love Nirvana and alot of other bands! But I like jess and nick too I just thought since sept 11th and all that we would at least try to get along! Greece was great I met some nice people who partied all night long .I saw jess on a greek mtv station and they said if tommy mattola does not let be she will be the next mariah anyways. I saw her in some interviews that she did for top of the pop and she hinted that her and nick may get back that was in Jan. anyways mooseshady nice to hear ffrom ya ! OH BY THE WAYS cANADA WON GOLD IN BOTH MENS AND LADIES HOCKEY WE DO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:05 pm

<< OH BY THE WAYS CANADA WON GOLD IN BOTH MENS AND LADIES HOCKEY WE DO>> ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! 

We'll get you in the next Winter Olympic hockey event kiki! We'll get ya! They say 'revenge is served on a cold dish' if you get my drift! Also, to corrected you, Your hero had said on her message board when she announced her engagement, that she and 'frenchy' been back together since Sept. 11. They just don't want make a big thing out of it, so they said...whatever!!

(Edited by MooseMan at 7:06 am on Mar. 8, 2002)

kiki

Postby kiki » Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:34 pm

no need for revenge between friends! as long as an none north american team did not win! I was at wayne grezties pub with my cuz who use to play for the new yor ranger ans won the stanley cup in 1995 and also played fro the washington captials and the great Toronto maple Leafs ! CUJO! I even drank out lord standly's cup what a rush!!!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”