Jessica's Hypocritcal Statements keep backfiring at her!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:11 pm

From popdirt.com: two peope responding to the photo shoot of Good ol' couple: Jess and Nick.

From Musicbuff - 'I thought that people were contending that she didn't want to the Maxim shoot and that she was forced to and that she was disgusted by what the photographer said to her. So what is she doing to a party for them. Yeah right!'

Form famefan, his comments: 'I also remember her saying she wasn't going to wear 'hoochie mama skirts' anymore - I have belts wider than that skirt she has on!'

I saw the pictures too and I'll have one for her; SLUTTLY! She probably wear thongs while she at it so her and Nick already got busy at their digs in Westwood section of LA, even though they lived in seperate condos. :bigggrin:

JessandNick

Postby JessandNick » Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:17 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 2:11 am on Mar. 17, 2002[br]From popdirt.com: two peope responding to the photo shoot of Good ol' couple: Jess and Nick.

From Musicbuff - 'I thought that people were contending that she didn't want to the Maxim shoot and that she was forced to and that she was disgusted by what the photographer said to her. So what is she doing to a party for them. Yeah right!'

Form famefan, his comments: 'I also remember her saying she wasn't going to wear 'hoochie mama skirts' anymore - I have belts wider than that skirt she has on!'

I saw the pictures too and I'll have one for her; SLUTTLY! She probably wear thongs while she at it so her and Nick already got busy at their digs in Westwood section of LA, even though they lived in seperate condos. :bigggrin:

Oh, shut-up. Does your mother teach you not to talk to much.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:22 pm

It wasn't only sponsered by Maxim. It was also sponsored by Fila and Ferrari. And it was only a party. This mysterious Chris who seems to watch her every move because he can't wait to post it on popdirt needs to move on and find a hobby or get a girlfriend, lol.

JessandNick

Postby JessandNick » Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:24 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 2:22 am on Mar. 17, 2002[br]It wasn't only sponsered by Maxim. It was also sponsored by Fila and Ferrari. And it was only a party. This mysterious Chris who seems to watch her every move because he can't wait to post it on popdirt needs to move on and find a hobby or get a girlfriend, lol.
Yeah!

This chris guy, sound like a sick pervert. I hope Nick kick the guy in the ass so hard that chris can't sit down and type his stupid stories on popdirt.com

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:45 pm

Quote: from JessandNick on 7:17 am on Mar. 17, 2002[br]
Quote: from MooseMan on 2:11 am on Mar. 17, 2002[br]From popdirt.com: two peope responding to the photo shoot of Good ol' couple: Jess and Nick.

Oh, shut-up. Does your mother teach you not to talk to much.
There's one problem with that statement; I inherited her big mouth..wanna see it? :yell:

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Mar 16, 2002 10:27 pm

Yeah!

This chris guy, sound like a sick pervert. I hope Nick kick the guy in the ass so hard that chris can't sit down and type his stupid stories on popdirt.com
be careful what you're wished for cause it may come true...and may backfired on Nicky-poo! :(

(Edited by MooseMan at 8:28 am on Mar. 17, 2002)

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:03 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 3:27 am on Mar. 17, 2002[br]
Yeah!

be careful what you're wished for cause it may come true...and may backfired on Nicky-poo! :(

What is that a threat.

Like is going to happen. It just a figure of speech. Nick is a man. You and that chris guy is not.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:25 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 4:03 am on Mar. 19, 2002[br]
Yeah!

What is that a threat.

Like is going to happen. It just a figure of speech. Nick is a man. You and that chris guy is not.
I'm not a man??? :laugh: I'm all man baby and I'm big as Nick too! His height and everything! Believe me, if he wants to tangle with me, we'll have a fight! (Not to say he'll lose because I didn't met the guy in person). That goes to shows little girl that you know nothing much about anything!

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:45 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 11:25 pm on Mar. 18, 2002[br]
Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 4:03 am on Mar. 19, 2002[br]
Yeah!

What is that a threat.

I'm not a man??? :laugh: I'm all man baby and I'm big as Nick too! His height and everything! Believe me, if he wants to tangle with me, we'll have a fight! (Not to say he'll lose because I didn't met the guy in person). That goes to shows little girl that you know nothing much about anything!

A grown man like Nick, doesn't sit here on the computer and going to bad sites like this one and chat with people for 24/7. Also, going around and accuse people and dissing other people and arguing and telling people wrong about their likes and fishing for gossip to post here and make other people bad if you don't know. You have no respect at all. That is not a man.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Mar 18, 2002 9:06 pm

A grown man like Nick, doesn't sit here on the computer and going to bad sites like this one and chat with people for 24/7(WHAT??). Also, going around and accuse people and dissing other people and arguing and telling people wrong about their likes and fishing for gossip to post here and make other people bad if you don't know.WHAT, WHAT You have no respect ...WHAT That is not a..WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT WHAT? WHAT? Did everyone told you that you're pathetic?? You're a jack-ass! Your comeback line stinks! You Suck! :laugh: I said; YOU don't know much about everything..DO YOU??? I worked on my job and have a home-based business on the side and go out to have party and STILL HAVE TIME riled up on people like Jessica Simpson and her gobber fans like you!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”