A boy band member may feel the wrath of Eminem

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:44 pm

I heard rumors that a member of a so-so popular boy-band's name may be added on Rapper Eminem's long sh** -List on one of his songs on Slim Shady's latest album 'The Eminem Show' due out this summer. (Word has it that it's none other than Nick Lachey of 98 Degrees) For those who has a short memory, In a recent interview, Nick said some not-so-nice things about Slim, when he criticized him for bashing boy-bands and teen pop stars from Eminem last smash hit 'I'm the Real Slim Shady'. My sources revealed that Mr. Lachey is a target on Eminem's ire and may called in questioned of his manihood of why he's cannot get no sex since he's dating Jessica Simpson (which he may diss her too). I don't know it's accurate, but If I was Nick, I'll be very worry what Slim Shady might say about him. Also on Eminem's possible diss list may be Lynne Cheney (Wife of Vice President Dick Cheney) that stems from Mrs. Cheney's Congressional Hearing last year blasting Eminem and rap music in general for the moral corrupt decaying in society.

Be afraid...BE VERY AFRAID!! :laugh: muahahahah!

THE MAYOR

Postby THE MAYOR » Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:51 pm

Nicky needs to be a little less worried about M&M and a little more worried about THE MAYOR!!!!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:50 pm

Where did you hear this? I don't know. I'm not thinkin' so but we'll see. I won't get started on how I feel about Eminem.

(Edited by ehp03 at 10:52 pm on April 3, 2002)

kiki

Postby kiki » Wed Apr 03, 2002 7:54 pm

What ever mr emienm says will mean noting as we all know nick write his own songs and can sing and even did quite well on a song which he rapped in on revelation.. also about the Jess thing and sex he's just Jealous cause he'll never get a Virgin He could not keep his wife kim happy she cheated on him so he best watch what he says cause I have a feeling no one will care about the bullsh** that come out of his polluted mouth...

JessandNick

Postby JessandNick » Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:51 pm

Quote: from kiki on 12:54 am on April 4, 2002[br]What ever mr emienm says will mean noting as we all know nick write his own songs and can sing and even did quite well on a song which he rapped in on revelation.. also about the Jess thing and sex he's just Jealous cause he'll never get a Virgin He could not keep his wife kim happy she cheated on him so he best watch what he says cause I have a feeling no one will care about the bullsh**
that come out of his polluted mouth...  
Do you think Jessica, Nick and their camps is going to give a sh** about Eminem. They are not going to let Eminem affect them.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Fri Apr 05, 2002 4:50 pm

Did you hear what's happening to him? He ripped off some else's tunes for one of his new songs and he's being sewed for 10 million dollars.

kiki

Postby kiki » Fri Apr 05, 2002 6:15 pm

Sucks to be him LOL! LOL!

JessandNick

Postby JessandNick » Sat Apr 06, 2002 1:36 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 9:50 pm on April 5, 2002[br]Did you hear what's happening to him? He ripped off some else's tunes for one of his new songs and he's being sewed for 10 million dollars.
I am not a fan of Emienm(sp) So, I don't have a clue what happens to him. Besides, I don't care what he does.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 3:51 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 2:50 am on April 6, 2002[br]Did you hear what's happening to him? He ripped off some else's tunes for one of his new songs and he's being sewed for 10 million dollars.
Emily, do a spell check, it's called sued. Also, that lawsuit on Eminem by that French guy is the same guy that claimed another artist ripped off one of his songs and was thrown out of court because he had no proof. The suit is fivorious and it's going to be thrown out of court.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:15 pm

I've heard both songs and they sound the exact same! Eminem ripped him. This will hurt him financially because win or lose, he'll have to pay out of his ass for lawyers. And it won't help his image either.

(Edited by ehp03 at 9:17 pm on April 6, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:28 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:15 am on April 7, 2002[br]I've heard both songs and they sound the exact same! Eminem ripped him. This will hurt him financially because win or lose, he'll have to pay out of his ass for lawyers. And it won't help his image either.

(Edited by ehp03 at 9:17 pm on April 6, 2002)
No it won't! He's not going to suffered whether or not that he'll lose that lawsuit. And if you think he's trying to be a role model....FORGET IT! that not him! He's just being Eminem. Like it or not.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:35 pm

Yes it will. He was sued by his mother and he talked about having to pay out of his ass for lawyers. Now he has to do it again. It will definitly hurt him financially. And like I said, it will hurt his image too. Who's going to respect you when your ripping off other peoples songs and trying to pass them off as your own?

(Edited by ehp03 at 9:39 pm on April 6, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:46 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:35 am on April 7, 2002[br]Yes it will. He was sued by his mother and he talked about having to pay out of his ass for lawyers. Now he has to do it again. It will definitly hurt him financially. And like I said, it will hurt his image too. Who's going to respect you when your ripping off other peoples songs and trying to pass them off as your own?

(Edited by ehp03 at 9:39 pm on April 6, 2002)
Who Lost the suit! His mom did! Thank You! Because she didn't wanted to settle! And she was a poppin-pill greedy wrench that his son claims on his songs. In other words, it may him out of pockets, but in the end....it hurt her more emotionally. And explained why this french guy didn't sued Dr. Dre along w/ Slim for jacking the beats. Huh? Can you tell me that?

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:50 pm

The guy probably doesn't even know who Dr. Dre is. He didn't know who eminem was until he heard his son listening to eminems copy of his song. Yes, his mother lost but he still payed out of his ass for lawyers. And it's already costing his label who's having to pull back the album until this settles.

(Edited by ehp03 at 9:59 pm on April 6, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 6:20 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:50 am on April 7, 2002[br]The guy probably doesn't even know who Dr. Dre is. He didn't know who eminem was until he heard his son listening to eminems copy of his song. Yes, his mother lost but he still payed out of his ass for lawyers. And it's already costing his label who's having to pull back the album until this settles.

(Edited by ehp03 at 9:59 pm on April 6, 2002)
Your last comment was Bullsh**! There were no such stories that Universal Music (Interscope) had to pull back his album release largely due to Slim's lawsuit. Besides, he was already working on his new album when the lawsuit settled last year. Speaking of costs, I'll give you example on your hero, just in case you had a memory laspe. Jessica Simpson said in a recent interview that Sony Music put in lots of money on her last album, Irresistible. They had to delayed the album release by dumping some of the songs that were really bad, including her supposed another duet with Nick Lachey with his co-penned song 'Forever In Your Eyes'. The result; less than 800,000 copies sold. It doesn't matter, Sony lost LOTS of money on her. As for Slim Shady, like I said before, lawyers or no lawyers; he doesn't had to worried about his financial future because he's already set.  20 million copies sold worldwide on his last two albums; six grammies under his belt. What Jessica has; 3.8 million on her last two albums; 3 top 40 hits; one nomination (American Music Awards); and several medicore awards and ain't got sh** to it back up.

(Edited by MooseMan at 9:52 am on April 7, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 11:38 pm

No it wasn't bullsh*t. MTV news reported it. They've had to hold back his album. Eminem only sold so many albums last year because he talked sh*t and created controversy. Sure he's financially set, but this lawsuit will still cost him a pretty penny. Besides financial aspects, he looks no good ripping off others songs.

kiki

Postby kiki » Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:49 pm

No matter how hard you try mooseshady Dissing Jess who makes 10 times the money you make and she beautiful engaged and has a bod that Rocks.. Further more all you do is nag nag nag about what you supposably know! Flip u are on tis board 24/7 and I really wonder about you sex life cause will so much hate I dought it have time for any pleasure .. I myself make good coin and meet people and enjoy lots of sex with my boyfriend of 4years.NO hating on my girl Jess look at your own sh** and please leave well enough alone.. P.s I may be moving to U.s.a I was offered a job at MMUSA but we'll cause I love my T.O... peace out much luv...

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:45 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 5:38 am on April 7, 2002[br]No it wasn't bullsh*t. MTV news reported it. They've had to hold back his album. Eminem only sold so many albums last year because he talked sh*t and created controversy. Sure he's financially set, but this lawsuit will still cost him a pretty penny. Besides financial aspects, he looks no good ripping off others songs.
Where did you get off of this crap that he's ripping off people's songs? Slim don't write the music, he raps! Dre supplies the beats. And also, let the courts decide to see if he ripped off some obscure musician whose looking for a quick buck. That goes to don't know much about Eminem other than what you heard on TV and stop listened to pop tarts like Jessica Simpson.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Apr 14, 2002 9:58 pm

Where did you get off of this crap that he's ripping off people's songs? Slim don't write the music, he raps! Dre supplies the beats. And also, let the courts decide to see if he ripped off some obscure musician whose looking for a quick buck. That goes to don't know much about Eminem other than what you heard on TV and stop listened to pop tarts like Jessica Simpson.

And what do you know about eminem? I've heard the original song and his copy
of it. It was clearly ripped off. Wether he came up with the beats or not,
he's rapping to them which makes him just as responsible. It's not about a quick buck, it's about originality.

(Edited by ehp03 at 3:59 am on April 15, 2002)

Return to “Jessica Simpson”