FLASH! Nick Lachey caught walking with a blonde in Chicago!

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 2:12 pm

From NY Post's Page Six; NICK Lachey of 98 Diseases (ahem..I mean Degrees) in the Chicago's Bloomingdale's holding hands with a blonde who wasn't his fiancee, Jessica Simpson, leading fans to scratch their heads.......

Oooooooh The Plot Thickens!!! :(

Still think this a April Fools Joke, Click on this link: Image

(Edited by MooseMan at 12:15 am on April 7, 2002)

JessandNick

Postby JessandNick » Sat Apr 06, 2002 2:31 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 7:12 pm on April 6, 2002[br]From NY Post's Page Six; NICK Lachey of 98 Diseases (ahem..I mean Degrees) in the Chicago's Bloomingdale's holding hands with a blonde who wasn't his fiancee, Jessica Simpson, leading fans to scratch their heads.......

Oooooooh The Plot Thickens!!! :(

Still think this a April Fools Joke, Click on this link: Image

(Edited by MooseMan at 12:15 am on April 7, 2002)
Oh! Pleeease!

Get a grip old man. You actually believe that. It in the gossip section, for crying out loud.

Besides, How would a ny post get information about Nick in Bloomingdale in Chicago. Also, why would Nick be in Chicago, and he live in LA that is on another side of the country.

They could make it all up or it could be somebody look like Nick. Or if Nick was in Chicago he could be with his sisters or cousins. They didn't say if the blond was adult or child.

Nick is engaged, if he want to be with another girl, he wouldn't ask Jessica to marry him.

(Edited by JessandNick at 8:03 pm on April 6, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 3:01 pm

This is just the same old stuff that's always been going on. Any celeb couple goes through this. Have you seen the stories on Britney and Justin? I mean, it just goes with being in the public eye. Even after they're married, you'll still see things like this.

JessandNick

Postby JessandNick » Sat Apr 06, 2002 3:08 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 8:01 pm on April 6, 2002[br]This is just the same old stuff that's always been going on. Any celeb couple goes through this. Have you seen the stories on Britney and Justin? I mean, it just goes with being in the public eye. Even after they're married, you'll still see things like this.
Yeah,

I find it pathetic when the media do that. They make it a big deal, and they like to put negative stuff on the celebrities for stupid and little stuff.

I heard about Justin and Britney. I laughed when the media show picture of Justin and a dark-hair girl sitting together. Come on, they are sitting together. That not cheating. Or when Justin is hugging a girl. Is that cheating, no!

I feel sorry for the celebrity couples.

Is funny, there must been a rumor about Will Smith and Ethan Hawkes had a fight backstage at the Oscar night. Then, in the week they interview Will on ET. Will laughed and said. 'Is not true, and funny thing is, I didn't see Ethan at the Oscars night, but we saw each other at party the next night.' They got together and pose like they are going to fight. I thought that was a good one.

(Edited by JessandNick at 8:20 pm on April 6, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 3:31 pm

Oh! Pleeease!

Get a grip old man. You actually believe that. It in the gossip section, for crying out loud.

Oh Pleeeease! You and emily need to get a grip yourselves and face that Nick is desperate to get some trim and Jessica is not the one. After all, NY Post is the one that broke the story of Jess and Nick's break up last year.
Besides, How would a ny post get information about Nick in Bloomingdale in Chicago. Also, why would Nick be in Chicago, and he live in LA that is on another side of the country.  They could make it all up or it could be somebody look like Nick. Or if Nick was in Chicago he could be with his sisters or cousins. They didn't say if the blond was adult or child.

Another stupid moronic statement coming from you...Do you know the word 'reliable sources' means? It means they had 'people' watching them or got information from the inside and passing to reporters without giving their names. Also, Nick can travel anywhere he wants to. Also, he's from the Midwest (Kentucky born and bred in Cincinnati) and has friends in the Chicago Area, and rumors that he has a girl that lives there(Probably the same girl that he took her to the Bahamas last summer). Don't you think that stupid holding hands with your sister or cousins? That's incest if you've asked me

Nick is engaged, if he want to be with another girl, he wouldn't ask Jessica to marry him.

How come they didn't set a wedding date then?? Maybe she (Jessica) didn't give him pleasure that supposed to without breaking the virgin wall ;)

(Edited by MooseMan at 1:45 am on April 7, 2002)

JessandNick

Postby JessandNick » Sat Apr 06, 2002 3:45 pm

Quote: from MooseMan on 8:31 pm on April 6, 2002[br] Oh! Pleeease!

Oh Pleeeease! You and emily need to get a grip yourselves and face that Nick is desperate to get some trim and Jessica is not the one. After all, NY Post is the one that broke the story of Jess and Nick's break up last year.
Besides, How would a ny post get information about Nick in Bloomingdale in Chicago. Also, why would Nick be in Chicago, and he live in LA that is on another side of the country.  They could make it all up or it could be somebody look like Nick. Or if Nick was in Chicago he could be with his sisters or cousins. They didn't say if the blond was adult or child.

Another stupid moronic statement coming from you...He can travel anywhere he wants to. Also, he's from the Midwest (Kentucky born and bred in Cincinnati) and has friends in the Chicago Area, and rumors that he has a girl that lives there(Probably the same girl that he took her to the Bahamas last summer). Don't you think that stupid holding hands with your sister or cousins? That's incest if you've asked me

How come they didn't set a wedding date then?? Maybe she (Jessica) didn't give him pleasure that supposed to without breaking the virgin wall ;)

Do you believe this guy!

Yes, nypost said they broke-up but they add saying that Nick presssured her, and that part is not true.

Nick could be holding hands with a child sister or cousin. Also, there been rumors that he have girl Tennesse and Cincy. Now, that little bizzare.

Besides, it could be a make-up story.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 3:59 pm

Boy! You and Emily gettin' pretty desperate! NY Post did not made no such claims that Nick was pressuring her. And could you said he was with a child sister or cousin? Were you were there? NO! But the people who saw them there at Bloomingdales in the Windy City, must've saw something that we didn't and it was passed on to the Post in NYC.

Wanna complain? e-mail Richard Johnson at letters@nypost.com

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:11 pm

We see our share of stories such as this all the time. Why is this one anymore true then all the others? It's a part of hollywood gossip and it never ends. Your the one getting desparate.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:16 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:11 am on April 7, 2002[br]We see our share of stories such as this all the time. Why is this one anymore true then all the others? It's a part of hollywood gossip and it never ends. Your the one getting desparate.
'Those who accused others who reports the story by calling them desperate are being desperate themselves.'

- Anonymous

.......I Rest My Case

(Edited by MooseMan at 3:21 am on April 7, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:21 pm

You cling to this relationship too much and try and rip it apart with contradicting gossips stories. That's what I was calling desparate.

(Edited by ehp03 at 9:23 pm on April 6, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:24 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:21 am on April 7, 2002[br]Those who make up sh*t to sell a paper or two are the ones who are desparate.
Prove it! And I got a piece of a brooklyn bridge that I wanted to sell it to you.

Here another quote for you to live by: 'Dont shoot the messinger!'

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:25 pm

messinger? Time for you to check your spelling. Prove what?

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:30 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:25 am on April 7, 2002[br]messinger? Time for you to check your spelling. Prove what?
My spell check prove right! Like I prove that you are desperate!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:32 pm

Your the one who picked out my spelling error first! That comment right there was a desparate one.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:49 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:32 am on April 7, 2002[br]Your the one who picked out my spelling error first! That comment right there was a desparate one.
Then why you keep repliing to my comments to try to prove yourself right? You'll never outdo me Emily because in the end, you'll lose..YOU'LL ALWAYS LOSE!!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:52 pm

Why are you repelling to my comments? Why are you trying to prove yourself? And you call me a hypocrite. I have nothing to prove to you. And about outdoing you, I don't know about you, but I'm not competing.

(Edited by ehp03 at 10:12 pm on April 6, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Apr 06, 2002 7:56 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 3:52 am on April 7, 2002[br]Why are you repelling to my comments? Why are you trying to prove yourself? And you call me a hypocrite. I have nothing to prove to you. And about outdoing you, I don't know about you, but I'm not competing.

(Edited by ehp03 at 10:12 pm on April 6, 2002)
Well, Well! Looks I touched your raw nerve here. You're acting like I had violated you or something. Playing a victim is not gonna cut it. I just giving you the the plain, simple truth. What I said before, you've try to compete with my messages just to prove you're right. I backed up of what I said about you and I not gonna apologize for it. You have the right to defend Jessica Simpson all you want. I have the right to criticized. This is an open fourm board...Anything goes. When I originally posted this message, I just go by what was reported by an legitimate newspaper (NY Post). Now admit, whether this alleged story about Nick and this blonde girl in Chicago remains to be seen. Instead of debating it, you and Jess and Nick went on the offensive by attacking me, calling me a dirty old man, desperate etc.. If this story about Frenchy and this blonde chick turns out to be true, he'd better had some explaining to Jessica of why he was in Chicago the other day, playing foot-n-loose, when he supposed to be engaged to her. And also, it will fueled what had been said by her critics and her former fans about the Jess/Nick Relationship all along...A PUBLICITY STUNT!

(Edited by MooseMan at 7:43 am on April 7, 2002)

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 06, 2002 11:25 pm

You haven't touched a nerve. I would never let a stranger over the internet affect me. I'm not acting like a victim. And there is truth to what I've said about you. You reply to my messages just the same so if I'm competing, your competing. I didn't go on the offensive and attack you. J&N called you a dirty old man. I was simply skeptical of the article because we're always dealing with such gossip and YOU went on the defensive because of that.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”