New info on Jessica and her new album

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:57 pm

Posted by a fan at the jsmb who just recently met Jessica and talked to her father.

'I was talking with her dad joe simpson there and I asked about what her plans are coming up. He said she is in between CD's right now...she probably won't release another single off of it cuz of record company reasons or someting like that. We asked what about the marc anthony song..he said no cuz he's doing his album. THen he said her next album is going to be HER record. SHe has already written 43 songs for it and just got back from Nashville, Tennessee where she did some writing. He said it's going to have an earthy feel kind of like an India Arie meets Jewel. He also said she's not going to dance anymore, and let her voice do the work! He also said she will be filming a movie in the summer and will be working on a soundtrack to a Ben Affleck movie!'

Bad Girl101

Postby Bad Girl101 » Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:00 pm

I'm glad she's going back to her old self.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:38 pm

Great, I am sooo looking forward to her new album.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed Apr 17, 2002 4:14 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 8:38 pm on April 17, 2002[br]Great, I am sooo looking forward to her new album.
I can't wait too.....To criticized it! :laugh: muuuahhahahahah!

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Apr 17, 2002 5:11 pm

I think it's really good news. She's back on track, in the right direction. I'm glad she's been writing for the album. And not just 3 or 4 songs but the whole album. I'm glad she's going back to more ballads because those showcase her voice more. I'm so happy she's done with the dancing. Now people can concentrate on her voice. I really hope the album does have somewhat of a different sound then just pop. She's been writing with some country songwriters. I mean, this is going to be good for her. She's done alot of damage to her image and I know she's not just going to get respect right away. She's going to have to earn it back. But atleast she's headed in the right direction.

(Edited by ehp03 at 11:15 pm on April 17, 2002)

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed Apr 17, 2002 7:05 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 11:11 pm on April 17, 2002[br]I think it's really good news. She's back on track, in the right direction. I'm glad she's been writing for the album. And not just 3 or 4 songs but the whole album. I'm glad she's going back to more ballads because those showcase her voice more. I'm so happy she's done with the dancing. Now people can concentrate on her voice. I really hope the album does have somewhat of a different sound then just pop. She's been writing with some country songwriters. I mean, this is going to be good for her. She's done alot of damage to her image and I know she's not just going to get respect right away. She's going to have to earn it back. But atleast she's headed in the right direction.

(Edited by ehp03 at 11:15 pm on April 17, 2002)
It's too bad don't she just shut her mouth about being a role model and preaching morals and just sing and entertained. She had that chance on her second album. To me, it's just too little, too late.

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Apr 17, 2002 9:05 pm

Well, what's done is done. All she can do is move on from here.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”