Jessica shows her support for the Marines

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:02 pm

Pop star Jessica Simpson took time out to sign autographs for Miramar personnel before her performance at the Oracle Event on Tuesday, April 9. Because Marines under the age of 21 weren't able to attend the event that featured Jessica Simpson, Sugar Ray, and comedian Kevin James, Simpson requested an autograph session in which she could personally show her support for Miramar's troops. Before the session Simpson was given a flight jacket with her name on it by LCpl Tony Colecio, compliments of MajGen Bolden. Go here for pics:
mwrmiramar.com/JessicaSimpson.htmhttp://www.mwrmiramar.com/JessicaSimpson.htm

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:36 pm

Good for Jessica. She must have been in Nashville about a week ago and then went to San Diego to support the military officers. Right?

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Wed Apr 17, 2002 4:57 pm

Quote: from michelleluvs98d on 1:36 am on April 18, 2002[br]Good for Jessica. She must have been in Nashville about a week ago and then went to San Diego to support the military officers. Right?

Oh I can see it now... the military about to shipped off to fight the terrorists and what they do....go see a has been singer to get their groove on

Jessica: 'Hi! do think I'm Irresistible?'<Jessica flashing her boobies>
Marine: Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah!<drooling>
Jessica: 'Sorry! See my ring? I'm engaged to Nick cause I don't want to cheat on him. Here's my signature ya sorry bastard! Get out of my face.....NEXT!!'

God helps us all.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”