New Hawaiian Interview

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:49 pm

This was before the engagement:

Shes irresitible! Jessica Simpson. Shhes one of the fastest rising and hottest stars in the musical scene today. She can sing. She can dance. AND guess what??!?! Sassy Magazine had the chance to kick it with jessica for an exclusive interview.

Here are some excerpts from her interview with us.

SM: What do you think about hawaii?
JS: Hawaii is one of my most favorite places. I come here at least 2-3 times a year and want to live here someday.

SM: How will your new album be different from Irresitible?
JS: this album will be more focused on being a positive role model. As and entertainer, we become role models. But we have a choice of becoming a good one or a bad one. I want to be a positive one and record music that has a positive message to it. In my new album I sing about self-esteem, making a better life,etc.

While irresistible was more pop. My new album will once again have more ballads. I am also writing my entire cd.

SM: tell us a little about your platform on abstinence.
JS: I guess I am a hopeless romantic. I have dreamed my entire alife about that one true love and there is something so beautiful about it. I want to be able to give something to my husband from me that is so special that no one else has.

And I think that choosing to be abstinent has giving me a lot of confidence and is important to my character.

SM: how do you maintain such a positive outlook on life?>
JS: Faith. Knowing that what im doing is meant to be every step of the way. I have a great family support system and great relationships and when you have other people believing in you, you can accomplish anything.

SM: anything new on the rise for you?
JS: I am acting in 2 upcoming movies that should be out by the summer.

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:33 pm

Thank you for posting that. There is a picture with it. It show a picture of Nick and Jessica and other fan I believe posing for the picture. Nick look quite huge in that picture.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”