Small excerpt on Jessica and Nick in this months People maga

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:30 pm

So, too, does pop star Jessica Simpson, says her father, Joe-even if he admits to some reluctance about his daughter's youthful engagement to 98º singer Nick Lachey. 'I've always held her off and said, 'The older you are, the wiser you'll be' Joe, 44, notes. 'My question has never beeen 'Is he the the right one for her?' She defintetly knows That's true. My question has been 'Is this the right time?'' Simpson, an avowed Virgin who began dating Lachey at 19. 'believes it is.' says her dad, and the young couple are planning a 2002 wedding. Simpson's mom, Tina, 42 says that regional factors play a role as well. 'All her best friends are getting married now' she says 'We're from texas, and people from the south get married earlier than everybody else. She's not getting married young in our world'

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:31 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 12:30 am on April 14, 2002[br]So, too, does pop star Jessica Simpson, says her father, Joe-even if he admits to some reluctance about his daughter's youthful engagement to 98º singer Nick Lachey. 'I've always held her off and said, 'The older you are, the wiser you'll be' Joe, 44, notes. 'My question has never beeen 'Is he the the right one for her?' She defintetly knows That's true. My question has been 'Is this the right time?'' Simpson, an avowed Virgin who began dating Lachey at 19. 'believes it is.' says her dad, and the young couple are planning a 2002 wedding. Simpson's mom, Tina, 42 says that regional factors play a role as well. 'All her best friends are getting married now' she says 'We're from texas, and people from the south get married earlier than everybody else. She's not getting married young in our world'

That is cute. I am happy that the magazines are making contribution to mentiion Jess and Nick's engagement.

I am also happy that they are having a wedding this year. I had a feeling that they will get married this year. I bet they did that because they can't wait.

I think they will get married this summer after Jessica's birthday.

Return to “Jessica Simpson”