AJF reporting several pieces of Jess news over next few days

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Thu Apr 25, 2002 7:44 pm

*Btw, if anyone doesn't know, AJF is a moderator at Jessica's official message board and close friends with the Simpsons.

Here's his post..
Over the next few days I'll have several pieces of Jessica news for you; some of it is new, some of it is just updates on things in progress that we already knew about.

Today, Jessica was taping tv spots--public service announcements--on behalf of Boys Town, a charitable organization helping the nation's youth. Those spots will begin airing in various tv markets sometime next month.

Jess & Nick news: They've set a date! That's all I can tell you for now--exact date & other details to be announced later. All I can say is, it will be before the end of 2002.

More tomorrow.

ajf

michelleluvs98d

Postby michelleluvs98d » Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:44 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 1:44 am on April 26, 2002[br]*Btw, if anyone doesn't know, AJF is a moderator at Jessica's official message board and close friends with the Simpsons.

Here's his post..
Over the next few days I'll have several pieces of Jessica news for you; some of it is new, some of it is just updates on things in progress that we already knew about.

Today, Jessica was taping tv spots--public service announcements--on behalf of Boys Town, a charitable organization helping the nation's youth. Those spots will begin airing in various tv markets sometime next month.

Jess & Nick news: They've set a date! That's all I can tell you for now--exact date & other details to be announced later. All I can say is, it will be before the end of 2002.

More tomorrow.

ajf

That is cool. I am excited for Jessica's cd and tv or radio appearances.

Also, I thought Nick and Jessica will get married this year. They are going to post the wedding date today on the board or tomorrow?

Return to “Jessica Simpson”