More Jess News 4/26

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:41 pm

Well, it seems that my news of yesterday spread all over the place and caused a bunch of commotion over at popdirt and TRL. I didn't get into too much trouble, so here's more info for the JSMB--you're hearing it first.

I hinted about a movie, but there aren't a lot of details. She is looking at several movie scripts and is down to one she loves and if things work out shooting could begin in july--BUT (big BUT) this is not certain yet. btw, this is not the long rumored Phantom movie.

On May 2, she is shooting a special for CBS on the USS Truman. Air date set for May 25. She is singing a song that she chose especially for the troops...it is called 'I Will Remember This'. Her songwriting partner wrote it about Joe's mom but it fits so well for America at this time that it seemed appropriate she perform it for the troops.

I hope to have news before long about the progress of the new album.

ajf

btw: I'm flatly amazed that yesterdays stuff showed up on so many websites and even on TRL. Who knew anybody else was actually watching one little internet message board? *note to self: watch what you say!*

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Mon Apr 29, 2002 10:43 pm

Quote: from ehp03 on 6:41 am on April 27, 2002[br]Well, it seems that my news of yesterday spread all over the place and caused a bunch of commotion over at popdirt and TRL. I didn't get into too much trouble, so here's more info for the JSMB--you're hearing it first.

I hinted about a movie, but there aren't a lot of details. She is looking at several movie scripts and is down to one she loves and if things work out shooting could begin in july--BUT (big BUT) this is not certain yet. btw, this is not the long rumored Phantom movie.

On May 2, she is shooting a special for CBS on the USS Truman. Air date set for May 25. She is singing a song that she chose especially for the troops...it is called 'I Will Remember This'. Her songwriting partner wrote it about Joe's mom but it fits so well for America at this time that it seemed appropriate she perform it for the troops.

I hope to have news before long about the progress of the new album.

ajf

btw: I'm flatly amazed that yesterdays stuff showed up on so many websites and even on TRL. Who knew anybody else was actually watching one little internet message board? *note to self: watch what you say!*

Hey Ajdoffus! You're boring us to sleep with those bits and pieces on Jessica so-called activities. Hoo Hummm. When you found out that Jessica's career is over, Let's us know. OK? ;)

(Edited by MooseMan at 9:44 am on April 30, 2002)

Return to “Jessica Simpson”