Andrew Fromm wrote songs for..

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat May 04, 2002 5:22 pm

Quote: from jessica98degrees on 4:11 pm on May 4, 2002[br]This is from Andrew Fromm official site in the news section

Im sorry for the site being down for sooo long! They changed servers on me! Im not sure if any of you heard about the explosion in NYC last week! It housed Launch.com the Yahoo Music division. A very good friend of mine who works for Launch, Jason Gelman, spoke to me 20 mins before it happened. Thankfully he came out of the ordeal unscaved! Ironically, he was supposed to interview Howie that day at his hotel but for obvious reasons, wasnt able to. Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout out to Jason and his family!!! I was hangin with Howie in NY this past week and went to TRL with he, his sister and some friends while he promoted his Lupus foundation! If you saw those empty Oreo cookie packages he held up, those were mine! hehe I CHOWED down! haha Great news for the upcoming months......Ok, so the final release date for the new Marc Anthony 'Mended' album is May 21! As it stands, my song is still on the album! Im hoping you will all hear it and be as proud of it as I am! Again, requesting it at radio stations make the reality of me getting an artist deal become more of a possibility! In other news.... I was just in Nashville a few weeks back writing with Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey of 98 degrees and Gary Baker who some of you know has written songs for BSB and also co-penned Lonestar's Grammy nominated mega hit 'Im Already There'. Also, after all of us wrote a REALLY awesome dynamic song that will hopefully make Jessica's album....Nick Lachey and I co-wrote a song that will be recorded for his solo album. This doesnt mean its DEFINITELY on there because most artists record more songs on an album than they use. This ballad is a truely special song and I believe it will have its place in the world. Well, thats all for now! I hope I didn't lose any support while my site was down! Again, I apologize!!!! {:0( HUGE HUGS TO ALL.....Andrew

Yaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn! Wake me up when this dude shuts up......he bores me!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”