Three clips from Jess' unreleased gospel album that folded

ehp03
Advanced Member

Postby ehp03 » Sun Jun 02, 2002 10:46 pm

From moderator BigFanOfJess @ the JSMB:

BEFORE you go to the site....read very carefully.

This is not harsh - but simply the way it is.

I will NOT answer ANY questions about WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHEN, and HOW. NO EXCEPTIONS.

I will say that I am authorized to have this, I did this 'legally', and this is ALL that you will receive.

This will NOT be released (for all sorts of reasons), nor will copies be circulated, nor will they be ever brought back on here again. This is a limited time sample for you guys.

I did NOT have to do this but WANTED to do this for you guys. You have been very dedicated loyal fans and you deserve it. However, I (we) will remain strict on the above mentioned.

Also note this will be taken down shortly in the next couple of days so enjoy while you can (I pay for this site and use it for my own personal use, I just changed it temporarily).

These are 3 song clips on Jessica's UNRELEASED gospel album that folded.

The first clip is from a song called 'Here and Now'. The second is called 'Part of the Plan' and lastly 'Feed the Fire'.

Here you go:

lifelongchange.crosswinds.net/Jessica.htmlhttp://www.lifelongchange.crosswinds.net/Jessica.html

**** SOME of you may not be able to access them as it is even acting funny for me. It works sometimes, and deos't work others. Try it anyway....some people will get media player pop-ups while some will be embedded in the page - I am still working on it.

Enjoy.

Note: Jessica is 14 years old in these clips

(Edited by ehp03 at 4:49 am on June 3, 2002)

kiki

Postby kiki » Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:08 pm

Thanks that was sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Jessica Simpson”