New album to be called 'In This Skin'

complicated

Postby complicated » Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:05 pm

Source: launch.com

Jessica Simpson Just Says No To 'Choreographed Dancing'

Jessica Simpson's ready for a change. The teen pop singer from Texas is hoping to make a musical transition with her next album, and told LAUNCH what to expect from a 'new' Jessica.

'My new record that I'm working on right now, it's gonna be called 'In This Skin' and it's just about my life--and actually, I get to write it, which is the first time I've been able to write my own music, and it's going to be very inspirational,' she said. 'My album's going to be very musical, all live instruments, no programmed stuff. I want my voice to be able to shine for the first time.'

Simpson also plans to change her image and presentation, moving away from the dance pop shows of her fellow female artists who all came up in the late '90s.

'No more choreographed dancing for me. I'm over it; I don't want to do it anymore,' she said.

THE MAYOR

Postby THE MAYOR » Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:24 am

This is probably a good move, since the whole Britney scene is about to implode....If Jessie can beat everyone to the chase, she might be topps in the end. She has more talent, just needs good timing.

littlewhitefarmhouse

Postby littlewhitefarmhouse » Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:14 am

What a perfect title since Jessica is in one skin one minute and in a completely different one the next! Or it is perfect since Jessica has taken to SHOWING SOOOOOOOOOO much skin! This is great!!!

Yea I really believe that Jessica CAN WRITE anything let alone music!

How convenient that now that the flash of pop has faded Jessica is going to be inspirational and not dance any more (not that she ever really danced to begin with)- WOW what good timing!

Jesica Simpson is a fake, a liar and a tramp! She will do ANYTHING to sell herself to the public! :P

littlewhitefarmhouse

Postby littlewhitefarmhouse » Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:15 am

What a perfect title since Jessica is in one skin one minute and in a completely different one the next! Or it is perfect since Jessica has taken to SHOWING SOOOOOOOOOO much skin! This is great!!!

Yea I really believe that Jessica CAN WRITE anything let alone music!

How convenient that now that the flash of pop has faded Jessica is going to be inspirational and not dance any more (not that she ever really danced to begin with)- WOW what good timing!

Jesica Simpson is a fake, a liar and a tramp! She will do ANYTHING to sell herself to the public! :P

Kandi

Postby Kandi » Wed Aug 07, 2002 4:25 pm

Jessica is NO teenybopper.
She has a really good voice.
I like her more than Christina

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Aug 09, 2002 11:26 pm

More like "only wearing skin."

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Aug 09, 2002 11:27 pm