New Mariah Message!

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:44 pm

She talks about what she is doing (working on her album, enjoying the beautiful surrondings & practicing Bianca-ism) and Jazmin from MTV in England tells us about a sneak peek she heard from Mariah's new track, which according to her is "banging and heavy"...which means amazing and great.

To hear the message go to mariahcarey.comhttp://www.mariahcarey.com

<!--EDIT|Miss Moon|Aug 6 2002, 12:48 PM-->

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:47 pm

New Voice Message!
Mariah has recorded a voice message for us last night and it has been added to the official site a couple of hours ago!
Mariah and her friend Jasmine (A VJ for MTV UK) are talking in the voice message about the New Album and Jasmine says how great it is!

I wrote the transcript and here it is:

Mariah: "Hi Lambs! Anyway, I'm still here working on the album, and you know, doing the best I can to enjoy the beautiful surroundings when I get a chance, and umm just wanted to check in and let you know that I love you much and things of that sort. Now, my friend is here from England, Jasmine from MTV. You may know her, and umm we're practicing Bianca-ism again but I'm not ready to go back into that yet coz [goes into English accent] I don't have it down quite well enough, darlings. But hold on"

Jasmine: "Darlings, I don't know who Jasmine is, this is Bianca [Mariah laughing in the background], I want to let you know as much as it pains me to say so, I've been listening to Mariah's new tracks today, I managed to sneak the exclusive and hear them and I've got to say they're what we call in England "banging" and "heavy" meaning amazingly great and so I know you'll be looking forward to that. I'll pass it back now"

Mariah: "It is actually Jasmine, alright lambs, love you much, talk to you soon, bye!"

You can download the voice message in the Voice Messages Page (Thanks Crave for all the help!)

Source:
Mariah's Official Site

Return to “Mariah Carey”