Mariah Careys The Best

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:51 am

U have to admitt the quality of her songs havent been....like b4 the break down which is a sad facts coz she is a very good singer but the quality of her songs need to step up like b4....then she will get hit after hit!

Kandi

Postby Kandi » Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:53 pm

I still love MC!! I love her new video. I think she still has what it takes.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Oct 26, 2002 4:14 pm

She's one of the greatest and her voice is still one of the most unique voices. The new song makes you cry and the video is amazing. Does anyone know if the story portrayed is related to MAriah's personal life?
Thanks.
:)

mirah's#1fan

Postby mirah's#1fan » Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:28 pm

omg mirah is still the greatest and she will always be i love mirah carey i love all her songs and she has like the best voice in the world! ahh
1 sry! i love her so so so much ok sry bye
love ya ,
courtney # 1 fan

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:54 pm

rogton14 wrote: [B] Mariah Carey is still as great as ever. Theres not very many female pop artist who have what it takes to still be great. Im impressed that she is back at the top of her world. I really couldnt see why her Glitter album went and did belly flops because where I come from it is still great. I still believe in her and believe that she gives alot of us hope that she can still do what God gave her her voice for. Thanks To her for being what she is..A goddess herself. :rolleyes:

i agree. no artist is even on the same level. i don't understand how people can compare christina to her. i love christina and i know the girl can sing but her and mariah are in like two different worlds.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:55 pm

Claire wrote: She's one of the greatest and her voice is still one of the most unique voices. The new song makes you cry and the video is amazing. Does anyone know if the story portrayed is related to MAriah's personal life?
Thanks.
:)

well it could possibly be about her sister but i don't know.

Ingeniousatplay

Postby Ingeniousatplay » Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:11 pm

The reason they can compare her to christina is because they think that her voice is just as good. That is their opinion. Accept it.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:31 pm

Ingeniousatplay wrote: The reason they can compare her to christina is because they think that her voice is just as good. That is their opinion. Accept it.

o.k. i was talkin about the media. i know that people on messege boards (not this one as far as i know) will compare whoever they want but the media should know better than that. christina is a great singer but you can't really compare christina to her as far as voices go.

Return to “Mariah Carey”