Mariah's New Video!

MonarC143

Postby MonarC143 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:25 pm

Have you seen Mariah's new video, through the rain? she is so incredibly beautiful in the video, its like her next hero! For those of you that
were former fans of Miss Mariah before she emerged from her
wholesome 'girl next door' image, she's covering up and looking
more elegant than ever! Check out the video at the link below!

http://www2.islanddefjam.com/av/go.wvx?num=26240052345http://www2.islanddefjam.com/av/go.wvx?num=26240052345

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:05 pm

I dont feel like downloading it yet. Though I missed her new clip by about 1 min I heard it on TV when I was downstairs on chats and I was just about to come up stairs and it changed to Avril Lavigne- Complicated Miriah sounded great though!.

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Mon Nov 04, 2002 5:12 pm

I saw it on MTV and I must say is great. I loved the story and actors. I love Miss M's new look, well not new, but you know what I mean. TWO THUMBS UP!!! from me...

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:59 pm

Yea...if ya had 3 thumbs would you gave 3 thumbs up? :lol:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:55 am

Thanks for teh link, I love teh video but I'm pissed off I can't hear the song. I am really happy she's finally decided to put some clothes on, she's talented she never needed to look cheap to sell. Hopefully she'll have the success she deserves with the next album........I personally can't get over the BUTTERFLY album

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:07 pm

Just love the video! And as I previously said, the storyline.

Keep voting for it on TRL! The kids seem to love it!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:29 pm

i myself am not a mariah fan- however i have to agree with laura- she has finally realized that the vampy, trashy,just-got-off-the-corner look not only caused her to lose credibility but also the respect of many people. she is a talented singer but i have to say that i am disappointed in the direction that she has either taken or allowed her career to be taken. i know when i was younger i use to love belting out someday but now a days when i hear a song by her i have to change the station. her sappy love songs have lost their romantic appeal and simply turned into an album of poor me songs. and while i am happy that she is recovering i wish she would take more time off to perhaps try and find her roots again because that is the mariah that i would like to see return.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:10 am

I'm with you on that one Angel, but I still love her music, because unlike some other "artists" (Timberlake, Aguilera) the street thing suits her well, she does it well, and it doesn't sound fake. I just think she's not the smartest person out there, and seems to be very influencial to me. My opinion :)

Return to “Mariah Carey”