'RAINBOW' ANNIVERSARY VOTE

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Mon Oct 30, 2000 11:56 am

passing along this email...

'RAINBOW' ANNIVERSARY VOTE
This November 2nd, a huge movement is taking place, all fans worldwide are being called to arms. The plan is to vote 'Crybaby' as high on TRL as we can for that one day. November 2nd is the one-year anniversary of 'Rainbow', and let's give our favorite Diva an anniversary present she'll never forget!

Celebrate the one-year anniversary of 'Rainbow' by requesting 'Crybaby' on TRL this November 2nd! There are a few things you can do to help:

1. Spread the word far and wide!
2. Don't forget the vote on November 2, 2000! So are you in or not? I'm in! To vote, go to: http://mtv.com/sendme.tin?page=/mtv/tubescan/trl/http://mtv.com/sendme.tin?page=/mtv/tubescan/trl/.
3. Go to 'Play my song'
3. Click on 'Other' and type in Mariah Carey for 'Artist Name' and Crybaby for 'Video Title'

Even better if you can call (sorry I don't know the 800 number) because phone calls count for more than online votes. Lets see if we can Make It Happen!

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Mon Oct 30, 2000 10:38 pm

1-800-DIAL-MTV

THATS THE NUMBER ! I HEARD PEOPLE DID THAT TO SEE IF TRL WAS RIGGED. SO WHAT PEOPLE DID WAS CALL IN ON A CERTAIN DAT EAND REQUEST NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK ! AND THEY DID SHOW IT ON TRL AND IT DEBUTED AT #1 BUT THE NEXT DAY IT WAS OFF THE COUNTDOWN. . . I GUESS LITTLE MISS CARSON DALY DIDN'T LIKE THEM SO HE WENT BACK FOR NSYNC & BSB !

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Tue Oct 31, 2000 12:55 am

here's more on this:

Small but important correction regarding the Crybaby TRL voting. Make sure to vote on November 1st and NOT on the 2nd because then it won't count. Also, if you live in the States please try and call. Someone (i'm sorry I forgot who but thank you) posted the # for MTV which is 1-800-Dial-MTV.

Return to “Mariah Carey”