Ja Rule's Side of The Story

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Mon Apr 08, 2002 2:27 pm

Ja Rule's Side of The Story
As the story of the thievery continues to reach everywhere, Z100 Today reports it as well on their site.
They featured an audio file of Ja Rule speaking about how his collaboration with J. Lo came about and this is what he says:

'I got a call from J. Lo and them, they heard the record that I did for her (Mariah) somehow, and they thought the record was like incredible. So they called me and said, 'We want you to do a record for J. Lo's new single, 'I'm Real,' but we need it now. Like right now. We're shooting the video Saturday.' It was like Thursday, I got the call. So they bring the record over, and drop it off. Like with no instructions, like, 'Do what you want Ja.' And that was the whole awkward thing about it, like, 'What do you mean? Do what I want.' I was like, 'I've never wrote a whole R&B record,' and it just shocked me. And he was like, 'Yeah, do what you want with it.''
Click Here to hear Ja Rule say the above quote.
Also, SoundBuzz also have an article about the story (Thanks Peggy),
And the Argentinian paper 'Clarin' had a short mention about it too (Spanish readers - see scan here ), translation by Nacho:

The Diss-adventures Of Mariah
Disadvantages of love and jealousy on the record industry. Mariah Carey denounced this week that ex-husband Tommy Motolla conspired against her to make her album Glitter fail, the one that made Mariah lose her contract with former label Virgin Records. Apparently, Motolla bribed Ja Rule to use the same remixes he was ready to use with Mariah with Jennifer Lopez first. Thalia, be aware…
New Sites
Sub Mariah - For Mariah fans from Melbourne.
Camp Mariah Project

source: mariahdaily.com

kiki

Postby kiki » Wed May 08, 2002 8:46 pm

TOMMY ALSO IS F*** ING UP JESSICA SIMPSON CAREER HE MADE HER LOSE WEIGHT START DANCING NAD LOOK LIKE A BRITNEY CLONE JUST TO GET COIN OUT OF HER BUT IT BACK FIRED AND NOW JESS IS GETTING HER WAY .. SHE WILL WRITE MOST OF HER NEW CD AND SHE HAS SAID NO MORE DANCING ALOT MORE VOCALS CAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.. SHE WANTS TO BE LIKE CELIN DION..NOT BRITNEY!!!! Go LEAFS GO!!!

Return to “Mariah Carey”