J.Lo Talks

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Apr 24, 2002 1:20 pm

J.Lo Talks

David sent me an excerpt of an interview JLO did with a Danish tabloid newspaper B.T. recently. You can read the full article here Image and here is what she has to say. Do you believe her? I know I don't!
'I apologize and I am sorry that she (Mariah) feels bestolen. I would probably have felt the same way. But I can assure you that it is a complete coincidence. I didn’t know, that she (Mariah) had plans of using the same song as I. One of my people gave me a disc with five songs. And coincidentally I just happened to like Firecracker the best. That is not theft.'
Just a note, this news bit was posted in the Mariah Daily Yahoo Club earlier this morning. I post all the late breaking news and pictures there first while I am at school and then update MD late at night. So, if you want to get the news and pictures earlier, I suggest joining the club and checking out the messageboard Daily. Danielle is also adding stuff there too now.

source: mariahdaily.com

(Edited by Miss Moon at 11:21 am on April 24, 2002)

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:06 pm

i find her comments unbelievable.

ja rule and gotti knew......how can she now play 'dumb'.  oh yeah, she's a great actress...so it comes with ease.

just a quick note, i am a fan of jlo BUT they all knew what was going on.

(Edited by pinkGLAM at 1:16 pm on April 26, 2002)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:18 pm

I don't believe her one second either, and correction she's not a great actress though she's a really gifted hypocrit and liar!
And I'm not a JLO fan though I must admit she looks good...it's undeniable otherwise how could she have made a carreer?

Return to “Mariah Carey”