JLO Gets A Beating

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Thu May 09, 2002 1:38 pm

JLO Gets A Beating
Irv Gotti spoke with Elle magazine about Jennifer Lopez, who he produces, and his words aren't very kind. Gotti said that Lopez can't make a record like Whitney or Mariah cause she ain't got a big voice,' adding 'So she's gotta [bleep] with guys like me who can hide or enhance that voice.' Apparently her singing is so poor that his friends 'in the projects' use 'the mute button and just lookin' at her ass.'

Source:
Popdirt.com

Aural ass-ault
DOES Jennifer Lopez’s much-ballyhooed butt help her sell records? Her producer, Irv Gotti, thinks so. Gotti - who remixed J.Lo’s hit Ja Rule duet 'I’m Real' - concedes that the devastatingly derriered Latina 'can’t make a record like Whitney or Mariah cause she ain’t got a big voice.' Gotti tells Elle magazine: 'So she’s gotta [bleep] with guys like me who can hide or enhance that voice.' Gotti says he has friends 'in the projects' who 'were hittin’ the mute button and just lookin’ at her ass.'

Source:
Thanks to Tom for this article from NYPost

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Thu May 09, 2002 2:36 pm

that's so true........I might sound mean and spiteful but all I wish on her now is to go thru the same tourments as Mariah did last summer. She knew about all the sh** Mottola had been doing in MC's back, and yet she kept dissing MC in the press because she was the one people sided with calling MC a liar, and a finished capricious diva.........Now she's gonna bring out something new, and with all the troubles she's had it'll be just another masterpiece (remember her divorce and Butterfly as the golden fruit of her pains!). And Miss I-shake-my-ass-to make-it-to-the-top will just have to show the talent she claims to have to stay at the top. Unfortunately for her Gotti's right, she ain't got nothing, and new impressive butts like Shakira are shoving her off the scene, Shakira has talent, and she's young two major things to make JLO a story of the past, and while she'll be trying to date another famous person to avoid being anonymous again MC will be collecting awards, and platinum records....

No matter what's been going on in the pop industry these years with Shintey Spears, JLO, Destiny's Child and all this crap, in the end only talent lasts, and it's only a matter of 1 or 2 years before we're rid of the imposters

kiki

Postby kiki » Thu May 09, 2002 8:49 pm

So true. Tommy is so controlling he F*** ed Jessica up too and Jessica has talent... Her voice rocks but she is now doing a record that she wants to do!!! Jlo is a by product and she has to face the music ..She thinks she is like selina she will never be !!!

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sun May 12, 2002 11:24 pm

your right kiki, she's nothing like Selina. it's funny how 'Gotti' is talking trash about her, I wonder why he's doing that now?

Return to “Mariah Carey”