I'm From Timmins

Erica Lee

Postby Erica Lee » Mon Oct 30, 2000 7:33 pm

I just thought I'd drop by and say hi!

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Tue Oct 31, 2000 12:56 am

Wow, that's cool... Have you ever met Shania? She don't spend much time around there much anymore obviously, but stopped by for the class reunion.

jennifer

Postby jennifer » Tue Oct 31, 2000 12:08 pm

That is so cool that you are from Timmins--I would love to visit there some day. Im also curious if you have met her. Isnt it a really small town? Wow thats so awesome! Im a really big fan.

Erica Lee

Postby Erica Lee » Tue Oct 31, 2000 10:54 pm

Aww.. the inevitable question!! LOL!! You have NO clue how much I get asked that! I guess I was asking for it though... anyways.

No, I haven't met Shania. It's a small place... but not THAT small!! LOL!! 50, 000 people live here. BUT- I do goto Timmins High (Shania's old highschool) and I do have friends who met her during the reunion this summer (I was unfortunately out of town working at the time). My friend Meagann was working at the banquet and she talked with Shania for a while (who, BTW, keep putting her hand on Meags' shoulder!! lol). She is really nice from ALL reports I've heard.

She does so much for our community too... this past year she's practically saved our food bank and set up (a rumoured large) scholarship fund at our school.

So.. I have some connections.. but I've yet to meet her!!

Anyways.. if you all have more questions I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

jennifer

Postby jennifer » Wed Nov 01, 2000 3:01 pm

Wow, that is so cool that u go to the same highschool and that ur friend talked with her. I'm so jealous. That is cool that she has done so much for your community.

Return to “Shania Twain”