Shania, Mariah, Let's call the whole thing off!

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:14 pm

Shania, Mariah, Let's call the whole thing off!
America's Queen of Country, Shania Twain, has announced that fans can expect a new album to be released later in the year. Twain's 1997 effort, Come On Over, became the top selling album in the history of SoundScan, recently being certified 19x platinum for sales in the US alone.

The songstress has been busy recording new material, and recently showed her support for fellow Canadian Celine Dion -- Shania's backing vocals can be heard throughout tracks on Dion's current opus, A New Day Has Come.

Twain, who recently gave birth to her first child, has indicated that there is no rivalry between any of the dubbed 'super divas'. When asked how she felt about songbird Mariah Carey, Twain replied enthusiastically; 'she is one of my favourite vocalists actually.' In 2000, the vivacious country star performed a live rendition of Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You, for thousands of delighted fans.

Source:
Thanks to Jeane for this article (Taken from Mariah World)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:51 am

About time Shania released a new album. I liked her Come On Over album. My first ever country album I have ever bought. I'd see her in concert if the time came.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:51 am

About time Shania released a new album. I liked her Come On Over album. My first ever country album I have ever bought. I'd see her in concert if the time came.

Return to “Shania Twain”