Cussing Aliyah

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Sat Nov 16, 2002 5:24 am

Why does every1 diss alyiahh?? Shes a really good singer and still would be if that plance wouldnyt of crashed. :o So I think more people like the press and so should have more considraytion and respect for her. Its not fair dissing someone whos dead. If u where dead u wouldn't want people dissing or cussing u would u?? So I would just like too say too magazines, press, and people who are dissing alyiahh dont coz im sure people are dissing you behind your back like wot im doing at the moment. Its sick wot i read in newspapers and magazines about them dissing her clothes that she weras!!! I even read once that i person made a comment about aliyah dead saying, ' I glad shes DEAD, I wont have too listen too all that crappy old music anymore!!!'' He even laughed after that! So can we please have more respect 4 alyiah??? :rolleyes: B) :P :lol:

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:05 am

Aaliyah's first single is great! her acting career....Brilliant! We all wish she was still with us! But unfortunately she aint! :( I would like to see a tribute CD for Aaliyah, and others who have died, and feature singers like, Avril, Christina, Good Charlot, Ashanti, Osbournes and that on it singing a song they wronte for her. and all the money raised should go to a worthy cause (charity!)

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:03 pm

I heard of that prick who dissed Aaliyah's funeral: no doubt some small timer who wanted to increase his proile. What was wrong with Aaliyah's funeral? At the end of the day, she was a loved daughter and sister, her family has EVERY GODDAM RIGHT to give her whatever kind of farewell they want.

The fact is Aaliyah was a wonderful example of a good role model in today's music industry. She neevr once took her clothes off, posed semi-nude for Rolling Stones when she was a mere 17 to get attention whilst preaching about how 'she was a deeply religious girl, who's no.1 love was God..blah-blah-blah. She let her singing dancing and creativity define her. Sure she became alot sexier towards the end, but it was a natural transition. She didn't force herself to grow up earlier than she should've. UnLike Spears, who went from 17 to bloody 27 overnight. Aaliyah really blossomed and developed into a fine young woman in the most natural way possible....without ever losing focus of her music. That Try Again and 1 in a million song are such rare gems in what is otherwise a very bland commerical contrived music industry. She definetly brought something new, different, and creative to the table. A true musician.

She really is missed.

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:09 am

who dissed Aaliyah thats just sad!!
I wanna go punch em!!
godd I dont get people. I agree her albums maybe couldve been better, but the girl had so much talent if she had lived she wouldve eventually just blew everyone away. Her voice rocked and I loved her songs. I loved her clothes, they were classy and the baggy clothes loved em! hehe but I agree I love her personality, when I saw MTV diary and all the interviews I was like, that girl could be my best friend.....Ive never had that with any celebrity
god they should go diss Britney, the girl cant sing and just dresses hoeish and her personality is jsut ditzy.......pff and then they call her an artist hell no
wish people would respect people like Aaliyah more
that girl rox and I love her!! she had so much talent
and you jsut dont diss anyone whos dead!! thats just wrong........
that girl couldve become a great artist and look what weve got now, Miss f***in britney spears with no talent or avril lavigne who cant sing
but she is respected by the urban crowd so im happy about that, cuz thats the crowd that atleast apreciates real music and not some person that lypsynchs

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:33 am

who dissed aaliyah?- people I just doent understand them
Aaliyah was awesome I was just thinking of her the other day and how my life would be differennt had she lived. her death changed my outlook on so many things . I think when she died I lost a passion for some things that I used to love. I actually posted on this board more so than I do now before aaliyah died. i think after she died my number of posts dramatically decreased . just didn't find anything too interesting anymore.
I don't think people should waste their time dissing anyone its wrong immature and useless.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:23 am

I luved aaliyah so much! The way she cud perform a song perfectly like the cd, but u knew she wasn't miming, she was just so talented and people who disrespect the dead are disgusting individuals :angry:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:13 pm

that's really sad & low. Aaliyah was a really talented girl, & even b4 she passed away I had huge amount of respect for her. I wasn't such a big fan of her music, but as a person and an artist i truly gave her props. I watched her episode of 'Diary', she seemed like the sweetest, most down to earth person & its sad her life had to be taken away. It just opened my eyes to how short life truly is.

Postby 1814 » Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:29 pm

Your memory will never be forgotten. U truly were an angel. Graceful, beautiful and talented. RIP Aaliyah Dana Haughton the one and only R&B Princess.

FairyPrincess86
Supreme Member

Postby FairyPrincess86 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:16 am

She neevr once took her clothes off, posed semi-nude for Rolling Stones when she was a mere 17 to get attention whilst preaching about how 'she was a deeply religious girl, who's no.1 love was God..blah-blah-blah.

god they should go diss Britney, the girl cant sing and just dresses hoeish and her personality is jsut ditzy.......pff and then they call her an artist hell no
wish people would respect people like Aaliyah more
that girl rox and I love her!! she had so much talent
and you jsut dont diss anyone whos dead!! thats just wrong........
that girl couldve become a great artist and look what weve got now, Miss f***in britney spears with no talent or avril lavigne who cant sing
but she is respected by the urban crowd so im happy about that, cuz thats the crowd that atleast apreciates real music and not some person that lypsynchs

eeeeeeeerrrrrr there's nuttin' wrong with Britney...she is very talented thank u very much

my god does everything have to be about britney spears...yall hush! :rolleyes:

Aaliyah was an amazing artist...and a genuine person!

i didn't know her but i believe more then anything that she was just a sweetheart.

and if anyone said something negative like that...well have fun in hell pal cause thats where people like that belong!

:hug: Aaliyah

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Dec 28, 2003 3:46 pm

Lucy4Lance! :rofl: sorry just reminded me of that...err moment.

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:27 am

^ :lol: yea
when i saw the post i thought, i didn't know she still posted here! then i realised it was from ages ago! lol

Return to “Aaliyah”