Nooooooooo!

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:29 pm

I heard on WBLS (a radio station in NY) that ashanti is gonna remake "one in a million". No, not the song....THE WHOLE ALBUM!! what the f*ck is murda inc's problem, seriously ??? First they came up with that bullsh*t that Ashanti is the new princess of hip-hop & r&b and now this??? <_< :angry:

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:37 pm

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING????

PLEASE, GOD PLEASE????????!!!! :heartbreaker:

p1nk_t0es

Postby p1nk_t0es » Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:29 am

ahhh i hope not!! ;)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:34 am

WTF??????!!!!! THis is MY favourite album and MY favourite song! She can't do that, I never saw this happen. It can't be true, for f***'s sake has she already run out of creativity and inspiration after one album????......Whatever, if she does it she's screwed, I'm not sure many people will hail it, it's too easy! <_<

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Sun May 04, 2003 1:05 pm

Ja Rule , Ashanti and the rest of these 'gangsta wannabee' muppets must be removed from the planet before they manage to completely destroy the world of music as we know it.

I'm insisting on us all coming together and starting our own 'war on terrorising music' First on the hitlist : Ja Rule and 'we'll smoke out' the rest of them one by one

As DMX once said:-

....... the only thing Ja Rule ever murdered was INC. ..........

Dry humour. Gotta love it. :smokin:

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Sun May 04, 2003 1:22 pm

....... the only thing Ja Rule ever murdered was INC. ..........
Dry humour. Gotta love it.  

ROFL :laughup:

I don't know how Ja Rule's still around, he has NO credibility in the streets whatsoever.Well, maybe it's cuz all these suburban kids think he's so gangsta, wow, murda inc is so kwelez,"holla holla" ! lmao.
BTW, did anybody watch Malibu's Most Wanted?? lol

Hopefully his career will go down the drain now that he thinks he can battle Eminem. muahahaha. And about Ashanti.... I dunno,I like her new song, but i can't stand her. If she REALLY does that, it's gonna be the end of her, I'm positive. She already got enough haters for all that overrated publicity, nobody can bare her anyways.

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Mon May 12, 2003 5:20 pm

ADRIANA_A

I AM DOWN WITH THAT!! MURDER INC. NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED!! ASAP!!

AND IF IT'S TRUE ABOUT ASHANTI REMAKING BABY GIRL"S ALBUM THEN SHE IS GOING TO GET ALOT OF sh**!! ALL SHE IS DOING IS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF SOMEONE THAT SHE KNOWS THAT SHE WILL NEVER BE!!!

THAT'S JUST DIRESPECTFUL(sp)

YOU WILL NEVER BE BABY GIRL SO GIVE IT UP!! BIOTCH!!! :angry:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed May 14, 2003 8:54 am

i'm still dumfounded from reading ....how could anyone even think of doing that.....that's just wrong! you can't remake what an angel gave us as a gift.....i agree, shiit's gonna hit the fan over this....

ADRIANA_A
Supreme Member

Postby ADRIANA_A » Fri May 16, 2003 6:08 am

Personally I think it will cause a lot of trouble......Good, those gangsta-wannabees need to be put in their place. I told my flatmate about this news item and he maanged to kick a few holes in the wall. Murder Stink have to realise the controversy it will cause, but maybe that's what the bastards want.

We should all boycott if it does happen :spam:

P.S How much do I love Aaliyah's song 'At Your Best' .... from the tribute album. Her voice iss o angelic and the song is so very touching. I love that girl....

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed May 21, 2003 10:25 pm

so many people love her....she's one person that i never heard a negative word about...

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Thu Jun 05, 2003 8:56 pm

sol did they do it??

I hope not...

bad ppl.

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:53 pm

*sigh of relief* I guess it's just a rumor after all. Ashanti just released her new single,which actually is pretty hot, and I haven't heard anything about that "one in a million" remake nonsense. Maybe they FINALLY figured it would be a very bad career move.

Or maybe it's just Wendy Williams talking sh*t as always. She's the WBLS dj who said that and she always come up with some crazy story to get some ratings. People these days,man....I tell you. tsk,tsk <_<

Return to “Aaliyah”