Single!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:12 pm

i dont know if you all already know this and i am just out of it, but i was reading that josh broke up with Ellen. Then i was reading this josh calander and it said july 21 josh's 24 b-day. then it said july 22 josh's former girl friend's 24 b-day, happy b-day ellen. so, i am hopping he is single!!!! the 3 words i have been waiting to hear forever!! lol

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Mon Jul 15, 2002 11:20 pm

Do you happen to know where you found that? I heard a few weeks ago in a Brazilian chat that they broke up. I know they were an on-again/off-again couple. If you look at the pictures of them together she never looks happy, not even at the Academy Awards. I know that Josh said they were having troubles and that he was trying to work them out, and then after she refused to let him buy her expensive jewelry a few months back, we should have known then it was toast. But I think the biggest sign they're through is his moving to New York. He would never leave his family and friends and her in Minnesota if they were fine. So this is good news for all of us!!

P.S. If anybody has any info on Josh (i.e. e-mail, screen name) please write to me privately (dramaqueen5188@yahoo.com). I won't tell a soul and I would really appreciate this.

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:33 pm

calsnet.net/jdhartnettthe lovely josh hartnett this is where i found the calander that said happy b-day to josh's former girl friend ellen

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Thu Jul 18, 2002 7:17 pm

I, too, have heard all the rumors about Josh and Ellen finally splitting up FOR GOOD this time. But the truth is that they WERE an on-again/off-again couple. The webmistress of the website could have had that done when they were split previously. I personally think that they are broken up, but I don't think we all should start celebrating until there is actual verification from someone on the inside of the Josh realm. haha

But come on, THEY'RE TOAST! If it's not now, it'll be real soon.

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Fri Jul 19, 2002 12:47 am

k ahem: first of all u know all u guys woulda been all sayin stuff like that shes only in it 4 the money(if she woulda taken the braclet!) u know it and shes jus bein a good g/f i mean if my b/f tried 2 buy me an expensive thing i wouldnt let him! and if u guys would then u have problems!

second of all: if they have an on/off relationship then even if they say its 4 good its really not cuz i mean u say that everytime and then u get back 2gether! a duh! and u guys really should stay outa his personal life neways! i mean i would really hate it if ppl did that 2 me! wouldnt u guys? so i mean i feel bad 4 him!

thas all im out now bye

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:48 am

i totally agree i mean what is going on his personal life is none of your guys bizness ok?> i mean if he is single that's great but you should really be sure before something like that happens i fell bad for him too!

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:33 pm

OK, we're not trying to pry into Josh's personal and private business. This forum is to talk about Josh and share information about him with other fans, but the problem is that we're not hearing a lot of information from inside. So if I hear something, I post it in here figuring that somebody else will have information to either back me up or prove me wrong. I know that I am not trying to start rumors or anything like that. I'm just trying to keep up to date, and keep everybody else informed. That's the purpose of this forum, and I'm not doing anything wrong. So don't attack me for just relaying what I heard.

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:14 am

yah i know but sumtimes u guys jus sound so....uh....i dunno how 2 put it into words jus like very very nosey! lol well and like i said b4 i was in a VERY bad mood that night but im tryin 2 get ova it ::sits and breathes:: i think ima be alright now. well i guess thas all so byes

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sat Jul 20, 2002 2:42 pm

You're making it sound like I camp outside Josh's house and then make stories about stuff that I saw. The rumors about the break-up are all over, we're just trying to see if it is fact, or indeed a rumor. And it's not like I'm sticking my nose in YOUR business. I don't think I'm being nosy, this is the purpose of a forum!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:41 pm

sorry guys i didn't post that message so josh maybe single hehehe he's all mine!! i can hear the bells now lol j/k

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Jul 20, 2002 5:27 pm

i only posted that info to make us pretend that we actually had a chance, i mean if josh and ellen got back together, that would be great, i only want him to be happy. and joshyslilhoe, i was totaly hurt when you accused me of poking my nose in his bussiness. afterall, i didnt go around surching for it or make it up, i just read it somewere, for the 50th time, and decided to post it. besides, looking for his e-mail address is just as much being nosiey as i was, if josh wanted us to have it, it would be allover josh websites like his fan mail address.

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sat Jul 20, 2002 10:40 pm

Well...I don't think it's Josh that minds having his e-mail address known. Whenever he meets a fan he gives it to them and tells them to e-mail him and IM him or whatever. I think it's more like his management and stuff. And plus if it was all over the place it would be quite chaotic, but if you know it you can tell people. Josh wants to talk to his fans-he says that in every interview and he says that to any fan, he tells people to talk to him in letters, if you write to him and request it I'm sure he would give it to you. I don't see why people are making such a big deal out of this, we're fans-this is NORMAL BEHAVIOR haha Nobody is being nosy, we're just being teeny-bopper fans. There is a difference. If I was being nosy I would be camping outside of Josh's house, stealing a pair of underwear (even though I read that he doesn't wear any...I am so not making this up!) and sell it on Ebay. For the last time, we are just trying to see if the rumors we hear are fact or fiction.

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Sun Jul 21, 2002 1:07 am

k ahem! first of all:L I AM NOT A TEENIE BOPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

k secondly: i had said that i was sry joshluvr and that i was pissed that night so u need 2 shut ur mouth b/c now i am soooooo angry at u! if i could cuss on here i would cuss ur a** out soooo bad! i really dont like it when ppl say stuff like that 2 me! so i think that u need 2 backoff and jus not talk 2 me on this board or sumthin cuz i aint gonna talk 2 u eva! and i wasnt the one lookin 2 the s/n that was cool beans chicka so u need 2 get ur facts straight! (sry coolbeanschicka im not bein mean 2 u at all)

and thirdly: i really dont think its normal 2 go threw sum persons trash and crap i mean come on thas sick and really really obsessed! i mean come on he aint that big of a deal! yah hes famous but hes jus a person! god!

well im sry if im bein mean 2 ne of u but i cant help it ive been holdin it all in so i jus had 2 let it all out and now im done so c yas and maybe ill be nicer next time if u guys arent so mean

Marre

Postby Marre » Sun Jul 21, 2002 6:37 am

I believe that he and Ellen will get back together, I mean he seems to love her. But then I also believe that the 2 of them won't last forever.

Marre

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Sun Jul 21, 2002 11:12 am

joshy you need to chill none of us are looking for josh's trash to find out things and if someone finds info they are supposed to share it!!!!!! this is a messsage board for god sakes we're supposed to come here and talk about josh hartnett what do you thin we should say the entier time??? josh is hot josh is hot i mean i know he is but come on you gotta have a little more than that and we're mot crazy obssesed we just wanna know what is goin' on josh's life!!! WE ARE HIS FANS!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sun Jul 21, 2002 5:16 pm

i totaly feel the same way as cool beans and mrsjoshhartnett, thank you for sticking up for me. i just am hurt. first of all, if you are reading this, joshyslilhoe, pleez dont get mad at me, because i am saying this calmly and rationaly, i am not ganging up on you (or anyone eles). i am trying not to say anything that would make you even more mad at me. i am sorry if you dont agree with me. i really dont know why you are offened, and i understand that you were mad, but i didnt mean to say that you were looking for his address, i was just stating that posting info that i found is almost the same a looking for his address: he dosnt mind if we know! i mean, its not impossible to hide things. as far as being obsessed and going through his trash:
1. i dont live anywere near him so staking him and going through his trash is totaly out of the picture
2. i read it in a magazine, internet and saw it on tv, not in his trash can.
3. i am not obsessed, i am a fan (mabey a big one, but not obsessed)

if you feel so mad, dont take it out on us (me) or just dont read my posts!
i am very sorry, and dont want you to be mad at me anymore, please accept my apology and we can continue being "josh sisters"

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Sun Jul 21, 2002 5:30 pm

yeah!

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sun Jul 21, 2002 7:33 pm

I don't see why everybody is getting so upset over this. And for the record, none of us really go through Josh's trash, none of us camp outside his house, I was using that as a metaphor to compare what we're doing harmlessly to what would really be nosy. Shelly, I think you really need to calm down. You're making a big scene out of nothing! I don't think you understand what a forum is for-gossip! Nobody is being nosy, that is just what you do. I can say that I made a few friends from this forum, and you're just trying to rip everybody apart. So I mean, if you're gonna attack us for everything, then just leave the forum completely or just stop leaving notes and stuff. It's as simple as that!! None of us are doing anything wrong, we're keeping the forum alive and you're just trying to tear it down. Just back off, and stop trying to start fights!!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Mon Jul 22, 2002 12:09 pm

i totally agree with cool beans i mean it woudl be really boring with just saying oh josh is hot (not that he isn't) the entire time we have to keep it alive other wise i have no opinion

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Jul 22, 2002 12:44 pm

ya, i realize that you were using it as a metaphore, i was really hurt and kinda shocked that lilhoe would get so worked up over nutting. i am afraid to say anything eles for fear that she would "cuss my a**" out. i am definatly not trying to get in to her personal life, but why would she take her anger out on ME?!?! i mean we are praticly complete strangers!!!

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Mon Jul 22, 2002 2:40 pm

Just don't listen to anything that lilhoe says, joshluvr. Obviously she isn't as good fans as we are, and she just doesn't understand the purpose of the forum. Let her keep talking smack about people...it's her problem!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:37 pm

ok

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Mon Jul 22, 2002 10:52 pm

<span style='color:purple'> Okay, first off I think everyone just needs to chill out . .it's not being nosey or whatever you want to call it. If she read it in a magazine, it's not wrong or "nosey" of her to share it with us here on the board. It's the point of the board to share information. WE ALL KNOW THAT NOBODY IS DIGGING THOUGH HIS TRASH.

2nd I think everyone should just give Joshylilho a break, obviously (like she had stated) she was having a bad day night whatever.
</span>

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:55 pm

We're all nice and calm. I'm just trying to get everybody to chill and stop talkin smack about me. No biggie! I still have madd love for everyone in here!!! =*

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:25 am

ok i didnt mean 2 get u guys all worked up k heres y i was mad:

i had a bad nite that one nite and then i said that i was ary and joshluvr went and was still bein mean 2 me so i got upset again and so i jus went off k so im sry again and if neone still says that im mean or w/e then i will jus leave this board or if u want me 2 leave thas jus fine i can go w/o if i have 2!

and coolbeans chica- whats ur problem?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ur soooooooo nice and sweet and u were really gettin 2 be one of my good nline friends and stuff when i talk 2 u on AIM and then on the board ur all like o jus dont listen 2 her and sh*t so like what the heck? i mean i thought u were fine but obviously not and if ur gonna be like that 2 me then i jus dont really wanna talk2 u right now cuz i mean thas not right at all do any of u other ppls think thas nice i mean its like ur 2 different ppl and thas annoying! so w/e i jus might have 2 leave this board cuz now noone likes me and all and i jus think my whole damn life is messin up right now so w/e i mean im loosing my real close friends(not ne of u guys im talkin bout ppl from here) and like i jus found out that my b/f is prolly cheatin on me and my only real friend is this girl sabrina and im sooo glad i have her still but i dunno i think im changing into my own person instead of bein like all my friends and so there 4 they r all like hatin me now and then u guys and my b/f and so im sry if u guys dont wanna eva talk 2 me again thas fine so byes ill miss ya but maybe not 2 much

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:27 pm

Shelly, check your mail, I'll e-mail you about the whole situation since it is a private thing that the whole forum doesn't need to know about. I can't write it now but I will sometime later today.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:08 pm

Joshy don't leave the board just cuz we had one lil argument i mean it's ok it's not liek all of us hate you ! just ya realaxa and we can all realx too!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Tue Jul 23, 2002 5:51 pm

i am sorry i even started this topic. lil hoe, i still dont know why you thought i was so mean, but i am sorry. i am sorry that nothing seems to be going right, it happens a lot to me. lets just start over, and for get this evr happened.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:51 pm

yes good idea :D

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:32 pm

Sounds like a plan! B)

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Wed Jul 24, 2002 3:55 pm

hey guys this is 2 every1 that i got mad/got mad at me:
im soooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean i looked back at what i wrote and stuff and i jus realized what a freakin bia i was! and ima be nice now and i really feel like i dunno stupid basically! and i mean i dont think that my life is all that bad nemore but who knows i meani jus had 2 take my anger out on sumthin and well sumhow it ended up bein u guys and i promise i wont do it again!!!! so again im soooooo sorry but i have 2 go so ill talk 2 u's later! luv yas! bye

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:02 pm

I forgive you, Shelly! :D

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 5:37 pm

I forgive you too shelly THanks so so mcuh for the pology i am sorry too for gettign amd at you :P

Return to “Josh Hartnett”