Josh's E-mail Address...

CooL BeanS ChicA

Josh's E-mail Address...

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:07 pm

I was just on a website forum that was about celebrity home and e-mail addresses. People were asking for a variety of celebrity's e-mail's and there were numerous requests for Josh's information. This one girl posted that she had both of his e-mail addresses and refused to share the info with anyone. She left some sarcastic remark as her e-mail address and was like "good luck looking for it. if you find it be nice to him" and stuff like that. I think it was rude and just plain mean.

I posted a note myself on CHIP'S CELEBRITY HOME AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES's forum in response to the prior note I read. I wrote, "I know I'm like the millionth person to request this, but I NEED JOSH HARTNETT'S E-MAIL ADDRESS or something "inside" on him. I got a screen name and I'm not sure if it's authentic or not, but I have to test it out. If anybody has any information, PLEASE don't be like someone on this website and not list your e-mail and flaunt it. Josh doesn't care and wants his fan's to e-mail him and IM him. We're his fans, we have to UNITE!!! haha We're all in this together, so please, if you have information, please share it with us. We're not gonna tell Josh that you gave it to us or anything. Just be cool and do the right thing. If I find anything I will e-mail anyone who wants it and I hope that you all would do the same. Thanks!! =* mwah!!"

I just want to relay this message to anybody in this forum as well. If you have information on Josh, it really isn't fair to not share it with all of us. I hope you all realize that if I had any information I would certainly tell anybody who asked me for it, so long as they were legit. And I trust all of you, and I really consider you guys like family-you're like my "Josh sisters" or something. We have a bond and we all are in this together and we have to help each other out for the good of our favorite celebrity! So please, if you know anything, then please e-mail me. And if anybody knows who left that post at the website (books.dreambook.com/chip1120/cchaea.html) then please let me know cuz I have a thing or 2 to say to her (who listed her name as Brooke and location in Wisconsin). Thanks guys and spread this message to other fans, but make sure you report back HERE!! Love y'all!

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Fri Jul 19, 2002 12:38 am

hey yah k i get ya but u say that u have a s/n or w/e and i know that u dont know if its real or w/e but k ur all sayin that if we know nethin that we should tell u but then y dont u tell us the s/n i mean the more ppl that have it the more likely he'll be on when one of us is neways and thas jus mean i mean u told me that u wouldnt give it 2 me so then if i find sumthin then i wont give it 2 u! k i made my point so im done bye

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:53 am

alrighty i understand! Josh Sisters yay lol like the Ya Ya sisters (mom made me see it)

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:33 am

hey sry 4 bein such a lil mofo(haha) i was really mad that night i didnt mean 2 take it out on u guys! and uhhh....yah my friends tryin 2 make me go c the ya ya sisterhood or w/e and she says that it was good and i dunno was it???

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:43 pm

it was good but it is a serious chick flick ! Mother Daughter problems it is funny though :lol: but very very sad :unsure: and it confused sometimes :blink:

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Sun Jul 21, 2002 12:13 am

o ok i guess itll be good but shhhhh she might not make me c it eventho she said that i have 2 c that or she wont rent 40 days and 40 nights wit me! haha

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Sun Jul 21, 2002 11:13 am

ok lol

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:36 pm

Update:

The screen name I had is apparently invalid. I was talking with joshluvr today and when she tried to e-mail him with the screen name I had, her e-mail bounced back to her. So now I'm screwed royally and am back to square one. I'm still continuing my search for the e-mail address. I wrote Josh a letter (as in snail mail ACTUAL postal service letter), but I'm not sure which address to send it to. I have the Patricola/Lust address as well as the Jerry Shandrew Public Relations address. I think I'll just send it to both addresses, but if anybody has any success stories please e-mail me (dramaqueen5188@yahoo.com) and tell me what you wrote to Josh and which address you sent it to. I hope you're all still looking for the e-mail addy and hopefully you'll share it. Grrrrr!

Return to “Josh Hartnett”