Star Wars

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Tue Jul 23, 2002 7:45 pm

Did you know that the producers were really interested in Josh for the role of Anakin Skywalker in Episodes 2 and 3 of Star Wars. But Josh turned down the auditions because he was scheduled to film Pearl Harbor when they would be filming Star Wars Episode 2. Could you picture Josh as Anakin?...he probably would have had to dye his hair blonde like the little Anakin in Episode 1. Weirdness...

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:33 am

HEY Cool BeanS,
I heard about that and they even have a picture of him on a star wars poster. I saw the poster last year on some site because the only reason that I wanted to see the movie was because I thought that he was going to be in it but you know me I can't remember which site LOL. If I find it I will let you know.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:50 pm

lol weird

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:59 pm

like i told cool beans eairlier, josh? blonde? Different!!! i couldnt say that he would look bad, i just cant imagine it! so it would be different

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:35 pm

Oh I know! And him and Heath Ledger are already like competing for countless roles-imagine with similar hair now...that would be INSANE!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 5:41 pm

yea heath has beaten him though in a couple of my fave flicks like 10 things i hate about you jush auditioned for it but heath beat him oh josh also audtioned for the patriot but he lost that one too so that kinda sucs btu oh well

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:20 pm

Yea, Heath did beat Josh out for some great roles. But I couldn't picture Josh as Patrick Verona in 10 Things. Josh doesn't look like the type of guy that people would suspect to have sold his liver on the black market! But I think Josh would have been so freakin amazing in The Patriot. I didn't know he auditioned for that role. But look at careers, Josh's has been ultimately more successful than Heath's. JH had Pearl Harbor and Black Hawk Down and Halloween H2O which were all big films. HL was in The Patriot and other than that not too many high-demand roles.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:02 am

well i think he would make a good patrick because look at the faculty bad boy ya know what i am saying?

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Fri Jul 26, 2002 11:51 am

But while he was mysterious in The Faculty, everybody liked Josh. In 10 Things it was more of the mysterious and creepy character. That's more Heath. And plus they needed a shaggier looking bad guy-I think Heath was a better fit for Patrick, but I still love Josh WAY more.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:48 am

good point i aree with ya now long hair jsoh doesn't really mix well (virgin suicides HORRIBle haircut) yea i agree yes that is my finall conclusion lol :D

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:42 pm

I still haven't seen the Virgin Suicides, but I've seen plenty of pictures. I think Josh's hair is HYSTERICAL! I mean if he did that 'do in real life, well that would tragic, but he pulled it off. I read this hysterical interview with him about his hair in TVS, he said at first they were doing hair extensions glued to his head but when he slept they would come off and like glue to his chest! So then they got him a wig instead!! I mean even with that wig, he was still DEAD SEXY-and no one could have pulled off that look but Josh!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:50 pm

in the virgin suicides, he reminds me of that character that adam sandler plays on SNL with long hair. i havint seen it, is it good? a friend of mine says it is stupid and josh is only in it in the begining.

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:00 pm

Are you thinking of Operaman? That's so funny b/c I saw the pic and I was like HE'S GOT OPERAMAN HAIR!!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sun Jul 28, 2002 2:40 pm

ya, operaman! sorry, i am so bad with names, especialy characters! plus i hardly ever watch SNL, it seems like i always miss it or it isnt a funny one! oh well. i am watchin it this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Mon Jul 29, 2002 12:43 am

Operaman is the best! I love Saturday Night Live!! Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Adam Sandler, Cheri Oteri, Will Ferrell, and Jimmy Fallon are like my all-time favorite cast members!! But my favorite host-JOSH HARTNETT!! Even though Macaulay Culkin and Alan Cumming had the funniest monologues ever!!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:25 pm

yep yep yep! The Virgin SUicides is good but Josh isn't in the movie a lot but still YEA ans i CAn't wait till josh is on SNL

Return to “Josh Hartnett”