I Need Your Suggestion...

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:33 pm

I recently wrote Josh a letter. The thing is that I have 2 addresses for him: the Patricola/Lust address and the Jerry Shandrew Public Relations address. Has anybody in here sent Josh a letter? Did he write back? How long did it take to get a response? Which address did you send it to? I'm thinking I should just send it to both. I mean, what's the options, he could read it twice or he couldn't read it at all. I don't know what to do. Well, here's what I wrote him...is this okay or should I change it?

Dear Josh,

I had to write you this letter because I am your biggest fan. I know that you must get that a lot, but I really am a huge fan of your work. You are such a talented actor and each movie you make seems to get progressively better than the last. I can't wait to see your newest projects. I know that you will get this after-the-fact, but I wanted to wish you a Happy 24th Birthday! I hope your day was a ton of fun. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, do you think you could send me an autograph? You have no idea how much that would mean to me. If you are ever online, please feel free to send me an e-mail; I would love to hear from you. I just want to thank you for taking time out of your hectic schedule to read my letter and I hope to hear back from you soon. xoxo

Love Always,

Michelle

In the top of the letter I wrote my name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. Hopefully he'll write me after he gets the letter. Just please advise me on what to do. Thanks so much!!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Thu Jul 25, 2002 3:34 pm

i dont think you need to change it at all! i think it is great by itself! :D

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:57 pm

Thanks! But have you written to Josh before? I still don't know which address to send it to? And if I should expect a response or not.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:59 am

maybe you should send two copies one to oen address adn the other to the other address

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:27 pm

ya, you should send them to both of them, he probably wont notice if he reads the same letter twice, (he must get a billion) besides he could respond to both of them, or neither of them you never know, but you would have a better chance if you send it to both. oh i suggest making it pretty, like using a colored envelope, just to catch his eye.

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:48 pm

Well I did take Elle Wood's advice-I scented the letters! One of them smells like Love Spell and the other smells like Sweet Talk (both by Victoria's Secret-only the best for Joshie!) But I was in another forum and they were talking about mail they sent and everyone there who had sent him a letter said after MONTHS they still got nothing-no response, no autographed picture, no nothing. Nobody expected Josh to get it since he is never in Los Angeles, but his publicist must royally suck! So I don't think I'm gonna send it-I don't want to get my hopes up and then get nothing in return. :(

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:54 pm

i wish we could find an address for NY or minnisota

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:34 pm

yea........

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:02 pm

Well if anybody finds an MN or NY address, lemme know!!

Return to “Josh Hartnett”