Josh And Ellen

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 2:37 am

<_< ;) :unsure: :blink:

Hi u guys,
If anyone is still wondering about the whole Josh and Ellen split up thing then go to Josh-Hartnet.org. The site's forum has very interesting conversations going on about the topic.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 3:49 pm

can you post the site?

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Wed Jul 31, 2002 7:48 pm

I'm a member of that forum!! The comments from MrsJoshHartnett4Eva are me!! See how everybody in there disses me!! I settled with everybody in there, but I love you guys so much more!! :D

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:52 pm

hmm... i'll have to check it out :D

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:11 am

This is what I heard. I cannot vouch for the validity of this statement, but it's better than nothing!!

Josh and Ellen, if they are not yet broken up, will be in the VERY near future, but I am like 98% positive that Josh broke up with her. He said that when they were in Rome, she was acting very distant and detached from him. That really upset him, and then when he tried to buy her the expensive jewelry, she rudely shot him down and he was really offended. He said he was trying to do something nice for him (and he bought his mother a $7000 Harry Winston necklace!) and she was rude about it and he was really crushed. I think she thought he was doing it to show off or something, but he really just wanted to buy that for her as a nice gesture to his girlfriend. He said they were having some really bad problems, and I heard somewhere else he has his eye on another famous actress (no news as to her identity). I also heard that he said he wants to like find a costar who works well with and just fall in love with her and marry that costar. I don't see it working. Josh would never work with a Hollywood chick-never in a million years. He is so private and anti-Hollywood and pro-privacy now when he is the only celebrity, imagine if he was dating another celebrity-he'd go insane!!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Sun Aug 04, 2002 10:24 am

I can't beleive she would do that it seems a bit mean if you ask me!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sun Aug 04, 2002 12:45 pm

i can (believe it). have you noticed how she NEVER smiles in pics with him. she just dosnet seem that nice. Josh deserves WAY more!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Mon Aug 05, 2002 5:27 pm

true

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Mon Aug 05, 2002 9:38 pm

Well I think it started off as her doing the right thing. If I had a boyfriend offering to buy me something that expensive I would have a hard time accepting the gift. But it's different when your boyfriend is a successful millionaire actor who you have been dating for a while who loves you. I think her intentions started off right, but she just handled the situation TERRIBLY. And I think she was looking for an out-and that was just one of her ways of getting to him.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Mon Aug 05, 2002 10:01 pm

i agree :rolleyes:

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Aug 06, 2002 1:57 pm

About Josh and Ellen: there's a b!tch on another goddamn board who says she belongs to his newsgroup who told me they were still an item. What d'ye think? any news? :)

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Tue Aug 06, 2002 5:55 pm

What message board is it, I probably know the person. I have sooooo many Josh fans e-mailing me, asking me for information. It's becoming like a freakin conspiracy. I had some people ask me if I was his girlfriend, or his sister, someone thought I knew his mom-I have no idea how this many people are getting my e-mail address. So please, don't give it to anybody-I don't know Josh, I don't know his e-mail or his address or anything inside.

Whoever it is in the other message board probably knows nothing. People don't know sh** and they just make stuff up. Who knows if they broke up. If they didn't break up yet it will happen. I know this for a fact.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:50 pm

oh wow i am sorry i didn't give your e-mail out :huh: i'm sorry u know what i bet it was that i heart hartnett chick <_<

i heart hartnett

Postby i heart hartnett » Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:47 pm

YEAH f***IN RIGHT....I KNOW COOL BEAN DIP...WE'RE FRIENDS (IF U DONT KNOW WUT THAT IS, LOOK IT UP) SO GET A f***IN LIFE...MY GOD R U A PAIN IN THE ASS...DONT JUST GO AND MAKE THESE f***ING ACCUSATIONS IF U HAVE NOTHING TO BACK IT UP WITH...STUPID b****

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:21 pm

i'm sorry ok i just thought it might be you ok so i am sorry. Plus it just doesn't seem like you and cool would be friends because she doesn't seem to be real happy about your behavior. But fi you are friends then i don't need to get into the middle of it. But you don't need to curse me out every singel message that you write to me it's really rude. I am not saying that i haven't been rude to you but you have been unbeliveably rude to me! But i'm sorry for automatically accusing you

i heart hartnett

Postby i heart hartnett » Wed Aug 07, 2002 3:09 pm

WELL THANK U FOR THAT

Return to “Josh Hartnett”