Rumors/questions For Josh?

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sun Aug 04, 2002 1:17 am

OK, here's the deal. I am writing a letter to Josh and I wanted to ask him to clarify certain rumors flying around about him. If anybody has any specific questions for Josh that they would like answered, or any rumors you hear that you would like validated, PLEASE let me know ASAP. I will include this in my letter to him and hopefully he will write back. I'm mailing the letter out on Monday afternoon so if you want me to include your question you have to e-mail me at \[EMAIL=CutiePie51886@hotmail.com\]CutiePie51886@hotmail.com\[/EMAIL\] sometime tomorrow (or today since it's past midnight) or EARLY Monday morning. I'll probably head off to the post office around 1:00 so I need the questions by like 11. And if the question is about him and his possibly non-existent underwear, I am already asking him that in a tasteful manner, and I have already touched upon new projects. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SOON OR I CAN'T INCLUDE YOUR QUESTION IN MY LETTER!! And please don't write back that you doubt he'll respond-that's just mean!!coughihearthartnettcough haha

Return to “Josh Hartnett”