Truce

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:13 pm

look, i'll call a truce. i am so sick of fighting with you and if you insist on staying then i will make you a deal. sence we have to get along here, then i will stop being mean if you stop picking fights, cussing and just talk about josh (or other things, as long as you arent dissing any one). i will do the same and so will everyone eles. if you are willing to agree w/ me then just add another post sighning your name. everyone can sign it to and it will be a little contract.

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:14 pm

Amanda Szymczak

teardropsonfire88

Postby teardropsonfire88 » Fri Aug 09, 2002 9:08 pm

Lisa A

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:03 pm

Who said you had to get along? No one gets along with Mark... :D I'm proud of ya'll!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Aug 10, 2002 12:46 pm

no one said we had to get along, i just think it would be easyer. i am so tired of fighting. Who's Mark?? do you mean from Blink 182?? thats probably a stupid question! oh well!

i heart hartnett

Postby i heart hartnett » Sat Aug 10, 2002 2:20 pm

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>how do i put this lightly?? BITE ME! yeah thats good...</span></span></span> B)

<!--EDIT|i heart hartnett|Aug 10 2002, 08:20 PM-->

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:18 pm

look, im trying really hard to get along w/ you, i dont understand y you insist on not cooperating! cant you atleast try to be nice?? your act is getting really old!

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:31 pm

This forum is just getting really old. It isn't fun anymore. All this continuous fighting is so annoying and I don't wanna be a part of it. i heart hartnett, leave everyone alone, and I thought I told everyoen to just ignore her!! I'm gonna make myself thin in here...I'll be in other forums with people who dono't cause huge fights all the time.

nermal

Postby nermal » Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:19 pm

DUDE if you dont like her then dont talk to her! its that simple!!!!!!!!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed Aug 14, 2002 2:47 pm

Mark is the unconditional supporter of Sh!tney Smears on her board.....funny dude.

By the way, let me sign your contract.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Optima'>L. B.</span></span>

i heart hartnett

Postby i heart hartnett » Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:57 pm

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>i'll initial
F.U.</span></span></span>

<!--EDIT|i heart hartnett|Aug 20 2002, 02:57 AM-->

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:14 am

I wanted to say <span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>F.U.2</span></span></span> but I signed so I won't say it! :kiss: @ IheartHeartnett...lil'14 year old kid! :lol:

<!--EDIT|laura l|Aug 21 2002, 08:15 AM-->

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:02 pm

OK you all are being absolutely ridiculous. Forget about my stupid sister! How many times do I have to ask you to just ignore her?!?!? By responding to her comments, you're just gonna get her to say more sh** about all of you...duh! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!! This isn't fun anymore-this forum is supposed to be about JOSH HARTNETT, not my stupid, annoying-ass sister. You're all pretty pathetic for joining in and adding in with the stupid comments. Just let it all go.

P.S. To the people in here I'm friends with, I meant the above in the nicest of ways. haha

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:50 pm

excuuuuuuuuse me, that is a very lame excuse. You can't cope with your 14 year old lil sister and you're trying to tell me what to do? this board was one of my fave before your family started messing it up. I don't think you'd be delighted to hear my own 14 year old lil sis' tell you to go f*** yourself, would you?

YOU are being ridiculous. You and your sister. Oh! and there were nicer way of asking me to put it there. Not willing to feud with ya, so I will put it there cuz in the end you're no better than her......and I'm seriously wondering if you and "her" aren't the same person. Whatever. :)

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Tue Aug 20, 2002 4:34 pm

I agree with cool cuz earlier i got in abig fite wit i heart hartnett i am just gonna ignore seriously

i heart hartnett

Postby i heart hartnett » Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:27 pm

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>OK LAURA L...Y DONT U GO LIKE JUMP OFF A f***ING CLIFF OR SOMETHING...1ST OFF DONT TELL ME WUT TO f***IN DO, CUZ I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN TO U...SECOND OF ALL, YA EVER TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT UR GONNA HAVE SOME PROBLEMS, LIKE IF U DO IT AGAIN MY FOOT WILL BE SO FAR UP UR ASS I'LL USE UR HEAD AS A SHOE...AND 3RD OF ALL MRSJOSHHARTNETT...UR KOOL I DONT HAVE NE BEEF WITH U</span></span></span>

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:30 pm

Actually, Laura, I know how to cope with my sister. It's a free country, she's allowed to say whatever the hell she wants, but I know how to deal with it-by IGNORING HER LIKE I SUGGESTED! She likes attention and you guys are giving her the attention that she wants so now she's just gonna continue to piss you off. She wanted to join this forum because she does like Josh (and not only because I make her watch all his movies with me!), and she likes to add humor and mix things up a bit. But a lot of people were rude and immature, but she is the most at fault.

So dont' go and say that I dont' know how to handle her. She's my sister and she's been my sister for 14 years. You don't know her and I DO, and what nerve do you have to say I don't know how to handle the situation? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME OR MY FAMILY SO BACK OFF. I told you how to deal with her.

And don't give me that crap about how "my family messed up this board". There was fighting long before she ever got here. Only a few days before she joined there was feuding with JoshysLilHoe. So what's YOUR excuse, b****! There's gonna be conflict no matter where you go-that's the way the world works. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

And if anything, I am PROUD of my sister for standing up for herself. It's not easy to have a bunch of people saying you suck and that you are a b**** and yelling at you. My sister is one of the funniest people I have ever met. And she joined this forum to be funny. Maybe it isn't your cup of tea. I'd like to see your 14 year old sister have the balls to make the comments Christina has made in here. I'd like to see your sister stand up for herself when everyone else is making fun of her. I bet your sister would just cry and sh** herself because she is probably a pathetic and weak individual like her big sis.

So don't you dare go accusing me of excuses for my sister. I know she isn't perfect, she can be a ripe pain in the ass, but she has many more good points than you and your entire family combined. I know how to control her, and I told you guys hundreds of times to just ignore her, but nobody listened. So boo hoo when she tells you to f*** off-cuz you really should, b****.

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:43 pm

thanks

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:02 am

Shakes head

meddy

Postby meddy » Thu Aug 22, 2002 4:40 pm

i don't think freedom of speech makes saying "f*** you b****" on a public board ok. from what I can tell (and i could be totally out of line) nobody did anything to provoke her, so why is this so out of control?

above all, i think when people start making violent threats (like shoving feet up people's asses) we need to draw the line :unsure:

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:49 pm

What provoked her were everyone making harsh comments. I think she used language that was COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE and I have talked to her about that. But she was kidding and people totally snapped on her. She said something funny and then everyone was like "you suck" or "you're an idiot" and people have used bad language with her too. I'm doing my best to bring an end to this drama, but everyone keeps adding to it. Pretty much everyone in here is being majorly hypocritical. It's okay to tell her that she is stupid, but when she retaliates then she's the b****.

Here's a comment for all of you, ESPECIALLY YOU CHRISTINA:
If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Yea, I know that is corny, but it's something everyone in this forum, including myself and my sister as well, need to practice.

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Aug 26, 2002 6:44 pm

michelle: believe me, i am not trying to drag this out, but i dont understand her definition of kidding, i know you 'know your sister ALOT better than i do, but saying f*** you after everything someone says, even if it is something about josh, isint very funny. i am willing to get a long with her if she would stop dissing me all the time!!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 8:42 pm

thinks and has no comment :(

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:51 pm

I agree with you, her cursing is totally innappropriate. I have yelled at her countless times for that. I never said that I condone her attitude with other people, and I have told her to leave everyone alone and to leave the forum. But her saying a curse word is her way of defending herself. We all just have to drop the subject and I will deal with my unruly sister.

i heart hartnett

Postby i heart hartnett » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:08 pm

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>f*** YOU b****</span></span></span>

Return to “Josh Hartnett”