You Know You're Obsessed When...

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Sat Aug 10, 2002 4:41 pm

<MARQUEE>YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WHEN...</MARQUEE>

* You can successfully link any actor/actress to Josh by movies they have been in (Try me-I cannot be beat!!)
* You throw a hissy fit and refuse to talk to your absolute best friend when they say you are "insanely obsessed"
* Your best friend says he will report you to the police immediately if he hears that Josh was killed, kidnapped, or raped
* You make your mom watch Josh movies with you
* Your mom actually gives you approval to marry him and bear his offspring
* You spend 3 hours painting an envelope to send to him, when in all actuality, you will probably NEVER get a response
* Countless people from the Internet e-mail you asking if you are Josh's girlfriend
* When a gross guy asks you out you say that you have a boyfriend named Josh Hartnett and then walk away
* You have dreams that Josh is your prom date, and actually expect him to go with you
* You morph a few of your closest friends from Josh fans to fanatics, but then beat the crap out of them if they claim they are a bigger fan than you
* Go to as many Starbucks as frequently as possible because you are clairvoyant and you had a dream that you met Josh in a Starbucks
* You search every popular e-mail website for members named Josh Hartnett from Minnesota
* You force your little sister to do the same
* You sit around daydreaming about the best possible way to meet Josh
* You practice what you would say to Josh if you ever met him
* You threaten to move out if your mom won't let you rent a Josh movie for the bazillionth time
* You refuse to buy the Josh books because it is "mass production made to exploit a very talented and serious actor"
* You console/advise your friends using Josh quotes or Josh's/his character's experiences

That's all I can think of right now...many more to come when I have time...Everybody keep adding to the list!!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:09 pm

how about~you stop talking to your friend after he takes 1 of your billion pics and wrinkle it!!

i'm just starting to get over it. i might start talking to jason in about, 5 years!! haha

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:52 pm

oh, i thought of some more:

When your parents are trying to decide what color to pain a room, you suggest painting his name all over!

You see a blue beenie (sp) and you buy it just cuz josh's fav article of clothing is a blue knit cap!

If you were sick and knew you were going to die, your last wish would be to meet josh!

You dont go more than 5 mins w/o thinking about him

you always wear your coolest outfit when you go to borders cuz you have reacurring dreams that you meet him there (just in case). i mean, would you rather meet josh wearing cute hippsters and a peasant top or jeans and a sweetshirt that has holes in them?

You try to convince your parents to drive through Minnisota when planning your summer road trip.

You've already planned out how and when you are going to meet.

gotta think of some more

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Aug 12, 2002 4:24 pm

you know your obsessed with josh when...

when you are bored you, write his name all over your paper. Once i accedently turned in peice of paper with my homework that said Mrs Josh Hartnett, Mrs Amanda Hartnett, Mr and Mrs Josh Hartnett (etc)

you kiss his picture every morning for good luck

you have a shrine to Josh

you name you pet pig Josh Hognett well i didnt, but my best friend did (that isnt an insult!)

crap, i had a really good one, i have to think of it. im having a brain fart, as soon as i post this i will remember it, watch!!! haha

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:01 pm

How about when you can make a list with over five things that prove that you are obsessed? lol just kiddin!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:24 pm

ok, i remembered the last one,
you know your obsessed when you cut ellen out of all the pics of them together and you put your pic in!! haha, its a fun thing to do if your bored!!! ok im done!

boo

Postby boo » Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:21 pm

is it bad if you answered yes to all of thee above? lol

~when you have already thoguht up names for your kids~~

~okayed it with your dad that if you don't have a date to your junior prom he can take ya~

~actaully got your paretns to agree to go to minnesota(i'm soo :D , i can't wait for summer!)~

~bought a blue benie~

~know more of his stats then thoes of family members ;) ~

~had a huge fight with a friend cause she said she had more josh pics than me~

~have every josh movie on tape,recorded from tv, and dvd(almost)~

this is fun!

arwens_rivendell

Postby arwens_rivendell » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:46 am

WHAT ARE JOSH BOOKS AND WHY WON'T YOU READ THEM??

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:35 pm

josh books are biographies, like the one thats titled American Idol: Josh Hartnett, etc.

boo

Postby boo » Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:50 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'> and it has josh pics in it :D
sir points out the obvious :P </span></span></span>

boo

Postby boo » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:19 pm

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>~ Whenever you hear the name "Josh" or "Joshua", you giggle and your stomach flutters.

~You have named all your future children after something related to Josh.

~ You have a corner of your room dedicated especially for your shrine of Josh

~You have seen Pearl Harbor even though it is 3 hours long at least 3,000 times and cried during the ending every time... poor Danny...

~Your screen saver is of beautiful *Josh*

~Every time you send a letter to him you assure yourself that he WILL write back, he WILL write back, he WILL write back

~You hold big Josh bashes on his birthday without him.

~Through your constant obsessing over Josh you have gotten at least 3 other friends obsessed as well...

~Your celebrity crush on Josh never fades.

~ You watch the same tape of Josh on SNL over and over just to see him do his Jedi song

~You know the jedi song :lol: </span></span>

boo

Postby boo » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:22 pm

~<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>You know all Josh's lines in his movies from watching them so much.

~you think of endless ways of meeting him

~you HAVE to see every single movie he is in

~you can't get a boyfriend because you cant imagine anyway being as perfect as josh.

~your friends are sick of hearing the word "josh"

~you want to own an Audi A4 just like josh

~you plan trips to minesotta

~you spend most of the day thinking of him...

~you get pissed at anyone who says josh sucks..

~You buy magazines just in the slight possibility they may have an article/pic of josh</span></span>

boo

Postby boo » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:26 pm

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>~You know as much info about him as most of the people who know him- (do we really care what his siblings are called )

~You download any interview/clip of Josh despite it taking hours to last a few minutes

~You envy evelyn when we watch her in the parachute scene (its only a movie )

~You b**** about his girlfriends (ooh jealousy can be cruel)

~You rewind the 'bringing back the hankie' scene in pearl harbor~ because he's so cute when he acts dumb

~Your most popular search on your search engine is 'Josh Hartnett'

~you know when all his movies come out in theaters before anyone else

~you know exactly when the movies come out on dvd, you make sure you buy it the day it comes out, and you watch it almost everyday for a week

~you name your animals after characters in movies like PH.

~when your depressed you watch even more depressing movies like PH but for some weird reason it cheers you up</span></span>

boo

Postby boo » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:32 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>~you finally are old enough to play the lottery and you pick your numbers according to joshs bday and the date you first saw PH

~your screen saver has 10 pictures of josh that switch every 20 seconds

~you have every movie of his on tape or dvd even if you hated the movie

~when you blow out bday candles you wish you were evelyn in the parachute scene.

~you order his films on dvd/vhs as soon as you know when they'll be released

~u build a josh website

~u save every pic of josh u find

~u have ur school books/files covered in josh pics

~your knees melt at the sound of his voice

~u have every post you've got of him on the wall

~u kiss said posters good nite</span></span>

boo

Postby boo » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:34 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>~u know all of the lines his co-star says in the film - n pretend to be in the scene with him

~u dream of him every nite

~u've even got the novels and soundtracks of any josh film u can find - even if they have 2 be specially ordered!

~You've spent hours trying to figure out if you have a Josh connection and to your delight "OMG, 3rd Degree of Separation!!!!!" lol

~Your house falls down from screaming when Josh or anything affiliated with Josh wins some kind of award

~Any love song you hear reminds you of Josh

~Your best friend gives you a Josh collage, book and movie for your birthday knowing you're totally obsessed.

~When you turn 18 your plans are to take a road trip to Minnesota

~You have Josh in your aol profile/away message

~When asked about your future husband, you refer to him as Josh</span></span>

Return to “Josh Hartnett”