Josh And Ellen

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:19 pm

Sad news for all Josh lovers...Josh and Ellen were recently spotted together holding hands at the premiere of Red Dragon in New York City. Guess this clears it all up-he's still taken! True to form, Ellen looked grumpy...surprise surprise

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:45 pm

she doesn't appeal to me i mean she is like always looks grumpy and josh and her jsut don't make a cute couple i mean i just don't undrestand how that relationship works out oh well but josh not taken that means i am gonna have to call off the honeymoon trip ha ha corny joke

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:20 pm

haha, but ya i do not see how that relationship works!! i bet every time they have a fight, she comes crawling back on her knees crying like, "i am so sorry, i am so ugly!!! and i jsut dont want you to be happy with anyone eles, so pleez take me back so i can me seen with you and envied by everyone, ya i am using you, but mabey if you dont hate me, then mabey you wont say anything mean about me in a magazine and blah blah blah, i am so ugly!! blagh"

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:37 pm

Very accurate description! Why else would she take him back after he cheated on her with like the entire cast of The Faculty? CUZ SHE SUCKS!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:23 pm

Yea she does suck

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:17 pm

exactly, michelle. she is obviously using him, and toying w/ his heart. and he seems to like her (i dont know how), other wise he wouldnt be with her. i think he is gonna get hurt, cuz shes using him, and he likes her. he could do SSSOOO much better, i want to yell at him!! its almost like he is desperate or afraid of rejection, and if thats the case then he sould look in the MIRROR!!! well, i guess we shouldnt be getting in to his life, i mean she must be a nice person, why eles would he be with her?? but i still say shes a sewer rat!! ok, im kinda mad, so im gonna blow off some steam, before i regret it!!

boo

Postby boo » Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:13 am

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>i personally think shes lucky and that we should all want the best for them

but
what if he's only goin out with her cause she's blackmailing him? lol j/k :lol: </span></span>

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:26 am

i dont think thats the case

boo

Postby boo » Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:20 pm

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>i was just kidding</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>
j/k
</span>

Return to “Josh Hartnett”