Boys? Or Gurls?

sexie69babie808

Postby sexie69babie808 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:55 pm

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]
okay heres the deal i heard that josh isnt into gurls?? okay yah at first i didnt believe it but they had him on entertainment tonight ad he went to this awards ceremony holding a guys hand.... what am i supposed to think personally i think he might be a h o m o but u probally dont wanna believe me since some of u are obsessed with him :blink: well anywaz if u want some one hott u should look at vin diesel i mean damm where has he been hiding???

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:57 pm

This could cause a big stir so I'm just going to simply state the truth and end it there. Josh is not gay. He has a girlfriend named Ellen Fenster. Rumor has it they are engaged, but they aren't. Josh is a heterosexual. Plain and simple...he likes the VAGINA not the PENIS.

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:06 pm

wait, i thought they were broken up for good. i dont think he is gay, but i have nothin against homo or bisexuals. am i the only one who doesnt think that van deisle is that great, i mean he is buff, but hes not that sexy

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:14 pm

i just saw the topic called josh and ellen back together, and i just answered my question. blonde moment!!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:19 pm

josh gay? uh-uh that's like braking the laws of nature and good way to put it michelle he likes female parts (more that 1) not male parts

Return to “Josh Hartnett”