Great Dream

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Thu May 01, 2003 9:19 pm

hey, i had this really great josh dream, and now im like obssessed again!! lol. none of my friends are fans, so i couldnt tell them because they'd be all like "eeeww, Josh Hartnett!!" so im gonna tell you guys! anyways, in my dream, josh was shooting a new movie localy, and he need a place to stay (go figure) so my mom volenteers our guest house. im like YES!!! so for like the 1st couple of days, i stay out of his way, and he does his own thing. then like 1/2 way thru the week he's reading at the park (again go figure) and all of my friends are like OMG! Josh Hartnett (yeah, not fans...sure!) none of them will belive that hes staying at my house. so of coarse i have to go prove it. i go up and say like "hey, im Amanda, your staying in our guest house, and blah" and he goes, "so your the cute baby in all the pics in the hall!" (my mom had the walls flooded with baby pics) and i just totaly turn bright red. then next thing i know, hes inviting me to lunch, and we become friends. then he invites me on set of the movie! (it could happen) just my luck, they need some one to read a small part, like 5 lines (hey! its my dream! it could happen!!) so im onset of a movie, about to have a scene with josh hartnett, and i wake up!! i was like "I wanna go back to sleep!!" but anyways, that was my dream! sorry its long, just wanted to share it! ok ttyl

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Fri May 09, 2003 9:20 pm

Haha ... funny !!!! U r a big fan girl !

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:59 pm

:lol: dreams are the best.....

torigirl218

Postby torigirl218 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:28 pm

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
I wish i had that dream!!!
thanx for sharing!
:rolleyes: -_- :wub:

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:51 pm

I wish I had that dream too but about Ashton... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Return to “Josh Hartnett”