I had the absolute weirdest dream...

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Tue Jun 19, 2001 11:59 am

Okay please dont think Im weird or anything but yah here goes...

I really dont remember the exact course of events but we met at a college, on a staircase and he asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him...and actually I didnt want to but I said yes anyways. So we went out for sushi (which doesnt make sense cuz I dont eat meat) and anyways, then went for a walk along this beach thing. So after awhile we ended up going swimming and we were like out in the middle of the lake, there was no beach anymore. And Josh asked me to close my eyes and come underwater with him, he wanted to show me something. So I obliged, and when I opened my eyes underwater there was a house! It was like a submerged house and he told me that it was his family's house until they flooded the valley along time ago. WEIRD I KNOW!! Then when we got to the surface of the water, he grabbed me and kised me and then steamy stuff happened. Well then later that week (I hadnt seen him since) I guess I had my friend Samantha and some friends over to the house. And we were sitting out back, well she told me that her and Josh had gone out on a date the night before. So naturally I became furious and took a walk, well she caught up and I told her that she could have him and blah blah blah, well next thing I know he shows up at the house. So here Sam and I are in a predicament, and she obviously REALLY likes him but he doest give her the time of day, then I feel bad. Of coarse, I need some time to think so I took a car ride by myself and I got in a terrible accident. Next thing I know Im in like a 150 story hospital and someone had told me Josh was in the same hospital and was a little banged up. So I was frantically searching this huge hospital for him.......and then I woke up.

I know its weird, but it did happen :)

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Tue Jun 19, 2001 5:10 pm

you know you're a wacko?!?! :)

no not really cuz it's a dream ..and in dreamz everything doesn't make much sense!

summerbaby

Postby summerbaby » Tue Jun 19, 2001 7:07 pm

haha,that is a funny dream.

i love dreaming about celebs. don't you hat it when you have a crazy dream, and then you can't figure out why you had it?

is sushi meat?

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Tue Jun 19, 2001 7:29 pm

nah sushi is raw (sp?) fish and it DAMN good :)

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Tue Jun 19, 2001 8:21 pm

yes sushi is meat, its fish........thats meat. hehehe.

I know it was wack. but you know what, during the dream, it all seemed normal.

Mick

Postby Mick » Wed Jun 20, 2001 1:07 am

WOW Mady!! that's quite a dream you had there!! the mind is an amazing thing and it's so strange how we can feel so into a dream that when we wake up we think that it's happened and sometimes we can feel exhausted too. oh and celebrity dreams are so cool.

my sis had a dream the other night that she met *NSYNC, Britney Spears and New Kids On the Block!!! she doesn't like pop music much, but i try to get her to listen to *NSYNC subliminally... hehe!! anyway, in her dream they were all in a room and she sat down in between britney and justin or JC (she couldn't remember) anyway, they were talking to her but she wasn't listening to a word they were saying coz all she could think of was 'i've gotta get mick!! i've GOTTA get mick!!' so she went to find me (i was in the next room or something) but i was in a bad mood and i wouldn't believe her!!! she said 'you'll be kicking yourself if you don't come and meet them' but i just wouldn't believe her!!!! so she said 'Fine!' and went back and was just chillin with them!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! as IF?!?!! NOT HAPPY JAN!!! :(

oh and Mady, i still haven't seen Pearl Harbor, but hopefully i'm seeing it next week, i wasn't gonna go, but i thought that i just had to see what all this Josh talk was about!!! :(

and i saw Moulin Rouge... BEST MOVIE EEEEVEEEEER!! :(

Madoline
Supreme Member

Postby Madoline » Wed Jun 20, 2001 10:50 am

See Im not the only one with messed up dreams, ahhahahaha!! :) Yes Yes you must see Pearl Harbor, but take the kleenex with you, its a rough one, and SEE MOULIN ROUGE is GOOOOOOOOOD! I aint no liar. hehehehe.

Mick

Postby Mick » Wed Jun 20, 2001 8:37 pm

hehehe... i had a dream once that i was at an *NSYNC concert and the crowd wasn't getting into it, so i ran up on stage and revved up the crowd so they were pumped, then i got to watch the show from side-stage and Brit was there and we became best friends in like 5 mins and then after the show we were all sitting on chairs out on the stage and i was telling them something (i can't remember what) but they were all crying... BIZARRRROOOOOO!!

well, i'll make sure i have tissues-a-rama when i go to see Pearl Harbor and i won't wear any mascara... :laugh:

oh and i'm seeing Moulin Rouge again this Monday (i hope) i can't wait!!! my fave bit is when they're singing all those love songs on the elephant... hmmm that sounds a bit dodgy... anyway, you know the bit i mean!! i LOVE ewan, he can sing to me ANYTIME!! maybe they'll give him a singing part in Star Wars: Episode 2.

to the tune of THE ONE by the Backstreet Boys...

OBI the ONE...
guess you were lost when i met you
i have weird hair and wear cloaks

ok this isn't gonna go anywhere ... :(

wazzap007
Abstracts Immortal

Postby wazzap007 » Thu Jun 21, 2001 10:33 pm

You think you people have weirdo dreams..well you do BUT I had some pretty freakish dreams in my lifetime!

I once dreamt that I was bathing in really hot water OUTSIDE..but there was snow everywhere. but who was I with.?!?!? oh yeah *NSYNC..and my sister was like going out with one of them! tha't s just really outta there...cuz never mix my sister with NSYNC..big NO NO!

I once dreamt that I was on a bridge under construction and that tractor were falling on it. The bridge was half wood half steel but people were just falling off it . During the whole dream I had to avoid falling from the bridge down to the highway that was under it. Finally i fell and woke up...in shock~

pearlharborcrybaby

Postby pearlharborcrybaby » Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:14 pm

i have had several dreams with josh hartnett in them.

one os them went like this i was at some high school (i don't know why) and josh walks to me and says you would you go on a date with me and i was all sure. He wasn't a celeb or anything. he was just a regular high schooler but any way he took me out to this really fancy italian resturaunt. i ended up marring up and i woke up right when josh was about to blow out his 75 candles .

so don't worry your not alone

~pearlharborcrybaby~

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Wed Feb 27, 2002 7:59 pm

interesting dream......listen to mine...its stupid and wierd......i was roller skating with him...holdin om to his arm!!!!um......thats it..lol:)

Return to “Josh Hartnett”