Favorite Character(s)?

SupaFairy

Postby SupaFairy » Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:28 am

So whats your favorite character Josh has played?

Mine are Danny from Pearl Harbor, Zeke from The faculty, His role in 'O' and also Matt(that was his name right?) from 40days/40nights(funny a$$ character) I liked those characters the best cuz they brought out the best of him...in every movie i have seen hes been great but hes just amazing in those roles to me....and oh yeah he was good in The Virgin Suicides even tho he wasn't in it for long...did anyone like that movie? i thought it was really good and Kirsten was great too. I liked him in that cuz all the girls liked him and he was just interested in Kirsten but if you saw it you know what messed up thing he did...anyway yeah and i haven't even seen Black Hawk Down yet...i will see it some day lol...ok im done for now...

pearlharborcrybaby

Postby pearlharborcrybaby » Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:35 pm

my fave josh rolls are trip,danny,zeke. my fave of all is Dannu cuz i think thats the movie thatnhe looks hottest in. i have virgin suicides too and i thought it was good. but they should have put josh in the leading roll!lol! but anyway i got a go

dogpaddler

Postby dogpaddler » Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:51 pm

josh is the best in pearl harbour as danny... he's so amazingly hot and sweet in it!!!

SupaFairy

Postby SupaFairy » Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:35 pm

lol yeah i know they should of put him in the movie longer but for the short time he had, he was great...well anyway i wanna buy the movie cuz it was really good.

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Mon Mar 18, 2002 5:03 pm

best in pearl harbor...i heard that 40 dayz was not josh at ALL!!!!!i heard it was nasty..

ilovejoshhartnett

Postby ilovejoshhartnett » Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:10 pm

My fav Joshie characters are Zeke and Trip!! Trip Fontaine was awesome, man!! The Virgin Suicides is a kick @$$ movie!!!!!

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:46 pm

yep taht movie is off da hook! lol i know i sound black no offense african americans :rolleyes:

Return to “Josh Hartnett”