in the beginning

cece

Postby cece » Tue Mar 05, 2002 12:46 pm

I know that Josh has recently become the next big heartthrob and he has so many more admirers recently. But I remember beginning my obsession with him years ago when he first started on Cracker and was in Halloween H2O. And when the Faculty came out, I thought it was the stupidest movie ever but that didn't stop me from watching it a billion times to see Josh! If you loved Josh in the old days like I did, let me know!

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:31 pm

i am soo sorry, i am a disgrace to all josh lovers every where!! lol. the first time i saw josh was in pearl harbor, and it was about like in december, what was that like 4 or 5 month after it came out?? well now i am a loyal fan!! hehe

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'> I never seen cracker or whatever but I am an old fan like cece . . I liked Josh since I seen him in Halloween H20 ..etc. </span>

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Wed Mar 06, 2002 5:35 pm

dito with joshluvr.......i saw the movie actually in december when it came out on video..........then i loved him......im not a teeenybopper!!!!!!but i saw him in blow dry.......ughhhhhh!!!!!i loved him in it.....but it 3waqs a horrible movie......

pearlharborcrybaby

Postby pearlharborcrybaby » Wed Mar 06, 2002 6:12 pm

im like joshluvr. i the first movie i saw him in was pearl harbor and i saw that in pearl harbor. but i've seen all but 2 of his movies which is blow dry adn town&country. but im a loyal fan believe me you should here me in during our free period in school. its all about josh!!!

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Wed Mar 06, 2002 10:06 pm

oh gosh....me too!!!!!!people tell me to shut up in lunch......and they know im famous for the pics i have of him in my notebook........i have these kadak moviestills that i paid 6$ each.....like photos from movies......im famous for those!!!!

pearlharborcrybaby

Postby pearlharborcrybaby » Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:52 pm

i have like a thousand movie stills from pearl harbor!! mostly of josh hartnett. but my friend always repeat what i say. and one of my friends starts getting all pissey when i say his name. i think they're a lil annyoed with me and about how obsessed i am with josh and pearl harbor but u know what i dont care. ok im gonna shut up now.peace, luv, and happiness is what happens when josh is around.peace

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:09 pm

oh yes.....i just wish josh was liek his character in pearl harbor......innocent ....inexperienced....lonely....until evelyne:)...and mysterious in a way

BaLLeRiNa BarBi

Postby BaLLeRiNa BarBi » Fri Mar 08, 2002 8:11 pm

me too, i didnt see him til pearl harbor. and i didnt even like him then. not til like the 3rd time i saw pearl harbor did i like him. and after 400daysand40nights i LOVE him

pearlharborcrybaby

Postby pearlharborcrybaby » Sat Mar 09, 2002 5:46 pm

omg! i cant believe you didnt like josh in pearl harbor until the 3rd time!i hate you now! no.. im just kidding. it was luv at first site for me. i wanna see 40 days and 40 nights soo bad but im not old enough. but i think i can convince my mom to take me.

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:24 pm

yes the 1st time i saw him was in pearl harbor.......i was like oh my gosh.........so deep

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:00 am

the fist time i saw him was on dec 7!! (i no the date how sad!:( but i have a good reason!) it was at my besterest friend sabrinas b-day party!! since it was pearl harbor day her parents got her the movie! so we watched it and every1 else basically saw it but me and brina so we were watchin it and every1 else was likr oh rafe is hot and stuff and i was like nut uh danny is ben affleck is sooo old hes like been out 4 a long time !! and they were like no look at the gap in his teeth and i was like no that dont matter i dont care bout that and ever since then ive seen pearl harbor 8 2 10 times and seen o and workin on 40 days and 40 nights and ive been beggin brina 2 get faculty and h20 but she wont watch it w/ me!:cry: and i will 1 day! and ppl that i no no that im obsessed cuz i always talk bout him and if ne1 mentions 'josh' (even if its not him!) my eyes get all big and i start 2 pay better attention! and i otz mags w/ him in it and posters and pics that i printed out and i even have a folder on-line w/ him in it!!! its called JOSHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of ! hehe well i think im his biggest fan ever!!!!!! toodles!

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:08 pm

i like his smile.......maybe ill send u a pic of him that makes me blush!!!! lol

Return to “Josh Hartnett”