JOSH AT THE OSCARS!

cece

Postby cece » Mon Mar 25, 2002 12:12 pm

Hello everyone! If you missed Josh last night at the Academy Awards, you definitely missed out! He looked like such a cutie!!! I love it when he smiles only on one side of his mouth. And that deep voice when he was presenting? I almost screamed my head off. It kept showing him in the audience with his girlfriend. She looked better than in the People Magazine pics but she is definitely not cute enough for him! I am Josh's age and am in a very serious relationship but he's the one person I would have a hard time resisting!

pearlharborcrybaby

Postby pearlharborcrybaby » Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:48 pm

OMG he was soooooooo hot... i didnt even no he was gonna be at the oscars. when they were at the red carpet before the oscar someone said lets got to blah blah who is talking to JOSH HARTNETT i was about to die i chocked on my food. and yhea i luved his deep voice when he was presenting and every time one of his movies won they showed him smilen' man is he a hottie. his hair omg his hair i loved his hair. i love him

Kris16

Postby Kris16 » Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:10 pm

That was awsome.  I love those camera guys.  Everytime Black Hawk Down or Pearl Harbor (or both :)) were mentioned they showed him.  And he was sitting behind Russel Crow, so everytime they mentioned a Beautiful Mind they showed him.  Then they showed him some more, which was just fine with me.  He is so fine.

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'> He did look really good at the oscars last night ... did any of you guys see the post thingy on E! afterwards when Josh and the guy (who was interviewing him) were checking out the that one girls dress. lol . I know that doesn't make any sense but if you saw it then you know what I am talking about. </span>

pearlharborcrybaby

Postby pearlharborcrybaby » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:03 pm

nope sorry hun.

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:22 pm

darn... i didnt watch but i did hear his hair was reallly hot!!!! like longer and like sorta cow licked!!!!! l9ol.....thats what some grl told me

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:41 pm

pleez dont get mad at me for saying this, but i didn't like his hair at the grammys. i thought it made him look like a mushroom. but lemme say he is the hottest damn mushroom i have ever seen!! i saw him in the seat and (i was sittin in my b/f's lap) i started jumping up and down so hard, my b/f had to go to the bathroom!! lol. ya, i loved his voice. too bad he couldn't have accepeted the award for the director or whoever won the oscar for bhd, or pearl harbor!

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Mon Apr 01, 2002 4:11 pm

as i said .... i didnt see it.... but ofcourse, in any situation, hes hot!!!

Return to “Josh Hartnett”