O

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Apr 27, 2002 8:52 pm

ok, so i just saw O, i know i know i am slow on seeing it. It is sooo weird! josh's character, hugo was like phyco (did i spell that right?). i thought it was going to be more of a horror film but it wasnt even scary, it was just like oh my god he killed him. oh and the guy who was julia style's (sp) boy friend (sorry i dont know the names of the characters) was seriously messed up. but it was a good movie. i liked it.

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Wed May 01, 2002 5:40 pm

yah i saw it a while ago now and i hated it!!!! (i mean it was good but josh was mean) he like killed ppl and was soooo weird!!! it was good if he was the nice guy i woulda loved it!!! well byes

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Fri May 03, 2002 6:13 pm

ya, when i first found out that he killed ppl, i didn't believe it cuz i just couldnt imagine him playing that kind of role, but he did really good in it. it was really well done though, i mean it wasn't a bad movie, just, i agree with you, i would have loved it if josh saved the day or whatever. i thought the scene where he makes out with that one chik was kinda cheezy. i mean he puts that hankerchief in her mouth and like kisses her with in in her mouth, but w/e.

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Sat May 04, 2002 2:46 pm

o i no durin that part i was like 'o' hehe i think thats y they called the movie 'O' b/c sum parts make u go 'o' and also wheneva julia stlyes and that other guy (i cant member his name) were like having sex that made me go 'O' 2!! acyually it made me 'O!!!!!! OMG!!!!' hehe well toodles!

Jackyouup

Postby Jackyouup » Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:48 pm

See the thing is that if Josh always just plays the cute good-guy roles...what kind of actor would he be? I personally loved this movie to show that he can be evil...actually this is kind of sad but i thought it was refreshing to see him in a darker role than normal. I have seen all his movies...and i have them all and this is the ONLY movie where he is the 'bad-guy'. This is one of my favorites he's been in.

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Tue Jun 18, 2002 4:48 pm

[color=red] [B] yah i mean i loved the movie! and i know that hes always the good guy! maybe thas y it showcked me! i dunno i jus thought wow thats way different then any other role tha hes played! hehe

sblw24

Postby sblw24 » Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:31 pm

I loved O. Ithink that Hugo was one of his best characters. It just goes to show how versatile( spell) he is. Some actors play the same type of roles over and over again and they are just boring. I think that he should play some other characters that r weird because as sexy as he is he will always be able to play in movies where he gets the girl.
Did anyone see the vh1 Vogue fashion awards? If you anyone did, did you guys see when Josh got up and started dancing when Mariah Carey was singing? I saw the awards like 5 times but I just caught him dancing last night. I just thought I would let u guys know if you have it on tape. you have to watch very close or you will miss it.

Jackyouup

Postby Jackyouup » Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:01 pm

man. it missed that!

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:12 pm

[color=red] [B] yah i saw them!!!!! i thought that it was him but i want sure!!! hahahahahahahahahhaha it is him now im laughin sooo much!!!! hehe but isnt that the one where he won best new or somethin?

sblw24

Postby sblw24 » Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:50 pm

Yeah he won for the outstanding newcomer award or something like that.

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Wed Jun 19, 2002 10:19 pm

[color=red] [B] yah thas the one that i saw and i was like umm.. no hes not new hes had like 10 movies! a duh! haha and then i saw him dancin and i was like o wow! hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Pealharborgrl13

Postby Pealharborgrl13 » Fri Jun 21, 2002 1:46 pm

the movie was called 'O' because it was based on the play by sheakspear which was called othello and josh said that sometimes he liekd playing the bad guy just to keep the messiness of life

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:02 pm

ya, julia styles always does shakspearian movies

10 things i hate about u=taming of the shrew

O=Othello
etc.

CooL BeanS ChicA

Postby CooL BeanS ChicA » Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:47 pm

Personally, I think O was the best movie I have seen in a while. It's currently in a 3 way tie for my favorite movie ever with Pearl Harbor and Romy and Michele's High School Reunion. I thought that Josh, who I LOVE seeing as the hero and the good guy, was so convincing and amazing as the bad guy. Even though he was the villian and horrible and came up with such a malicious plot, I couldn't help but LOVE it. Come on, who can resist a bad boy? I really liked seeing Josh in that dominatrix, cursing-a-la-Osbournes type of role. And I don't know what was different about him, but I thought his hair was like so especially cute in this movie. Especially that one picture where he's on the phone and Odin (Mekhi Phifer) is next to him and he's looking upwards, his hair is so adorable! This is probably his hottest movie, even though he isn't in a military uniform which we all love to see his hot body in!

The only thing-I really have difficulty watching the sex scene. I think it was done as tastefully as possible, but it's still just a lil too raw and touchy for my tastes. And is it only me or do any of you find Rain Phoenix to be the ugliest girl ever? I'm like JESUS! every time she's on screen. And then Josh kisses her and fools around with her...I'm like I HOPE YA SHOWERED AFTER THAT BUDDY! I cannot look at her, probably b/c she gets to mack it with our Joshie!

But the movie is absolutely incredible. One of the best Shakespeare remakes ever. Josh is absolutely incredible, as is the rest of the cast (except for Rain who was just HORRIBLE). The only thing I didn't like-they didn't play up Roger loving Desi nearly enough. It doesn't make sense that Roger would be willing to get the crap kicked out of him and to participate in the final sequences if he just had a crush on her. They really needed to explain his love for her a lot more. GO SEE IT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Thu Jul 18, 2002 11:29 pm

I liked it. I thought he was brilliant. The ending with the guy killing his love really bothered me. I still get shivers thinking of it

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Fri Jul 19, 2002 1:04 am

yah i know its freaky and then i like think o god that coulda been me! (dont ask how its me but it jus is) and then i get all freaked out! haha

MRSJOSHHARTNETT131

Postby MRSJOSHHARTNETT131 » Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:42 am

yea and he was all cryin :unsure: it was sooooooooo sad i was cryin' my eyes out he ws just go to sleep go to sleep :cry:

<!--EDIT|MRSJOSHHARTNETT131|Jul 19 2002, 05:42 PM-->

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:19 am

yah i know well i didnt cry cuz my friend was there and all like hahaha (not really but ya know! well maybe u dont but she dont like josh hartnett like we do and she makes fun of me all the time! haha) so and i dont really sry in movies all that much im startin 2 tho! haha

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Sat Jul 20, 2002 5:34 pm

the only josh movies i cried in were pearl harbor (i cry harder the more i see it, the last time, my friend and i cried for atleast 3 hours!!) and black hawk down. when orlando bloom fell from the heliocoptor (sp) and when the man showed the guy a pic of his famliy before he got shot and when the boy watched his dad get shot :( :cry: :(

Return to “Josh Hartnett”