Faculty-good or bad?

Lola has a red cape

Postby Lola has a red cape » Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:40 pm

Hey, what do you all think of The Faculty?
My best friend and I both love it-I have it, and he rocks as Zeke. All of you who've seen it: what's your favorite part?

(Mine is def. when he pulls the paper cutter blade out-looks like a sword. Damn.)

CutieClare19
Advanced Member

Postby CutieClare19 » Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:10 pm

<span style='color:blue'> I liked the movie and I also have it ... my favorite part is when the teacher lady comes out and is like yelling at him or whatever and he moves he hands like come on lets see what you got. You know what I am talking about? He looks really cute when he does that. </span>

Bibble182

Postby Bibble182 » Wed Feb 13, 2002 5:42 pm

I LOVE THAT MOVIE...not Josh's best but definitely awesome! My favorite part is when he answers the question that Crusoe didn't want to be alone on the island with just caluses and the teacher says it's wrong and she says some complicated thing and he comes back saying another complicated thing and the teacher says, 'Nice Zeke. That's very nice.' and he replies, 'Like I said...caluses.' :) He's so great.

Kay

Postby Kay » Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:03 pm

I love that movie! I have 3 favorite parts. One is when that teacher is yelling at him and he's like moving his hands, like cutieclare19 mentions. Another is when the group is taking the scat and Casey starts acting weird and Stan thinks Casey is an alien, so he points the gun at him and Zeke say, 'He's tweakin man, let him freakin tweak.' My other favorite part is when at the end of the movie Casey and Zeke are the only humans left, and Zeke tells Casey take some scat but Casey refuses, so Zeke is like, 'I leave for 5 minutes, I come back and everyone's a fuzzy alien, now your gonna sniff it.' It's so funny how he says that.

(Edited by Kay at 12:04 am on Feb. 20, 2002)

pearlharborcrybaby

Postby pearlharborcrybaby » Tue Feb 26, 2002 7:50 pm

its not my fave josh movie but i do like it. my fave part is when the teacher yells at him for dealing scat and he does that finger thing. yhea he does look hot there. and when casey all high n'stuff and zeke says 'he's tweeken man let f-ing tweek' and casey was like 'tweek, tweek.' thats so funny

Return to “Josh Hartnett”