Josh Hartnett on 'ET'

admin
Supreme Member

Josh Hartnett on 'ET'

Postby admin » Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:51 am

>> In '40 days and 40 nights' hollywood heartthrob josh hartnett makes the ultimate sacrifice, no sex. So, of course, we had to ask the star if he made the same commitment while preparing for the part.

>> Not for 40 days and 40 nights, but i thought i did for a couple weeks.

>> Reporter: Josh acalally went celibate while researching his role as a guy who gives up sex for the 40 days of lent, which begins today.

>> It's a craze that we expect to sweep the nation. Everybody is going to be giving up sex for lent.

>> Reporter: Everybody except josh. He has no plans of giving up sex again.

>> Why? I don't have the same sort of problem that he has with girls. I feel relatively healthy. I don't see any point in me doing it.

>> Oh, god, not the tongues.

>> Reporter: In the comedy opening march 1st, josh finds hielelf continually tempted, especially by shannyn sossamon, who plays the girl of his dreams. And sorry, ladies, in his own life, the hollywood hunk has also found the girl of his dreams.

>> I just try not to talk about her, which is hard, because I love her.

>> Reporter: Josh got a little shy talking about his girlfriend, but said he's looking forward to a romantic valentine's day.

>> I've always forgotten valentine's day, and it's gotten me in a lot of trouble with exs, but I'll remember this time.

>> That's a good thing, josh. Josh told us that prior to the movie, the hardest thing he ever gave up was chocolate

Return to “Josh Hartnett”