Josh's girlfriend

cece

Postby cece » Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:42 pm

I recently read in an article where Josh was talking about how a lot of girls are perched outside of his apartment sometimes trying to meet him. I know he lives with his girlfriend, do you think she gets pissed? I know I would.

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Mon Mar 04, 2002 5:00 pm

depends if josh is trustworthy

cece

Postby cece » Mon Mar 04, 2002 5:28 pm

I don't mean pissed at him. I meant she should be pissed at the girls! How annoying would that be? I don't care how secure you are and how much you trust your man, there's no way that wouldn't bother someone.

joshluvr
Advanced Member

Postby joshluvr » Mon Mar 04, 2002 8:34 pm

i dont think she would be pissed at him cuz he is trustworthy, plus he said he was in love with her. and if she was mad at them, then she will have to put up with them. he does, it is the price you have to pay to be famous.

pearlharborcrybaby

Postby pearlharborcrybaby » Tue Mar 05, 2002 6:22 pm

I think that she probaly knows that millions of girls thinks hes hot! i happen to be one of those millions but any ways. why would she go out with him if she was pissed about all these girls going weak in the knees for him. so no i don't think shes pissed about all the girls. i probaly wouldn't be mad if i knew my man was hot adn so did millions more. just wouldn't care!

Bibble182

Postby Bibble182 » Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:16 pm

I think Josh's girlfriend...who he's known for sometime now.....would be understanding and if she really loves him...she'll understand that that's what comes when you're famous....and especially if you look like Josh! ;)

lizzy02

Postby lizzy02 » Sun Mar 10, 2002 1:21 pm

umm.....they look alike...i konw it has nothing to do with this but ....i think they do........and also, being mad at your partner is a sign that the relationship is pretty creaky.....but she has to understand that SHE put herslef in this situaion(going out with josh)...so its wrong for her to be mad if millions of grls are running after him........i mean........look at him......oh lala:)

Return to “Josh Hartnett”