Josh Birthday Book

jdhartnettcouk

Postby jdhartnettcouk » Wed May 15, 2002 5:37 pm

Hello everyone, I'm the jdhartnett.co.uk webmistress. On my site I'm putting together a book to send to Josh with everyone's birthday messages to him. I don't think he'll be able to ignore a full book of birthday messages, I'm sure he'll really like it! Please Please add your message, all you have to do is fill out a form.
Thanks very much,

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Sun May 19, 2002 1:39 am

yes yes yes i will go do that right now!!!! yes yes yes u betta make sure mines in there like at the top or near it!!!!!! yes yes yes!!! hehe

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Sun May 19, 2002 2:00 am

ok i dont wanna sound mean but ur dumb page dont work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it sys somethin gay like that the bites dont work!so if u can jus like give me another link please!!! u can mail it 2 me if u want at joshyslilbabe@hotjoshhartnett.zzn.com thank u so much! byes

jdhartnettcouk

Postby jdhartnettcouk » Sat May 25, 2002 11:34 am

I just had to move the site to a new host so it was all a bit screwed up but it should be fine now if not then I really don't know what it is coz it's fine on mine and everyone elses. I work hard on that site please don't call it dumb! Just to let you know there's some new screen caps from 2 british shows on there for everyone who didn't get to see the shows (under V Graham Norton and Rise in the Pictures part of the drop down menu) Theres also the transcripts from the show on the interviews page..............enjoy!

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Sat May 25, 2002 3:52 pm

hey!! k sry i was jus very mad that i couldnt wish him a happy birthday!!! ima try 2 go there now so sry!!! byes!!!

Return to “Josh Hartnett”