Josh fans must read!!!!!

jdhartnettcouk

Postby jdhartnettcouk » Sat May 25, 2002 11:23 am

Hi I'm the jdhartnett.co.uk webmistress I just wanted to let you all know that I'm sending Josh a birthday book full of birthday messages from all his fans. If you haven't already then get to the site and submit yours!
I'm also running a Josh competition so if you want to enter and win Josh goodies then go and check out the competition page (under fun in the drop down menu) enjoy!
ooooppppps I forgot I'd put the birthday thing on here already! Well the comp things new! lol

(Edited by jdhartnettcouk at 5:36 pm on May 25, 2002)

sblw24

Postby sblw24 » Tue May 28, 2002 8:44 pm

Hi jdhartnettcouk,
I just visited your site I think that it's the best site I've seen so far. No offense to anyone else. It sucks about the whole Norton Graham thing. Don't worry if it is meant for you to meet him then u will. I tried the competiton page but it didn't work did you remove it?
I also wanted to say that I just read that Josh will be shooting a new movie in October called'Wicker Park' it's about an obsessed man's search for love and how he manages to find an unexpected admirer.
I also wanted ask if I read the message board right that said that Josh an Ellen are doing the whole on again off again thing?
sblw69

Return to “Josh Hartnett”