Have any of you.....

Bellz00

Postby Bellz00 » Mon Jun 10, 2002 10:12 pm

Have any of you ever met Josh? or know anyone that has or anything like that? Just wondering.....
--Ashley

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Mon Jun 10, 2002 10:58 pm

[color=red] [B] nooooooooo i havent met him!!!! it sux! i want 2 tho! and i have a good ? 4 u guys! do any of u know nethin bout his brothers? b/c they r younger and if they look like josh and r like 14-16 then that would be soooo cool!!! eventho i know they prolly have g/fs considering that they r joshys bros! haha but im still lookin into that one! hehe ok byes!

Bellz00

Postby Bellz00 » Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:28 am

All i know about his brothers is...that one, Joe, was born in 1984, and the younger one Jake was born in 1990. Wouldnt that be really cute to see Josh hanging out with his lil bros?? aww

yougogirl

Postby yougogirl » Tue Jun 11, 2002 1:50 pm

I have not met Josh myself but i know someone that has.  My Three Cousins went to his High school, Minneapolis South HIgh.  One of my cousins was a freshman in high school when Josh was a Seinor.  They knew of eachother.  My cousin knew Josh and Josh new him.  They werent friends though which is too bad.  My other Cousin was to young to be in the school at the same time Josh was but one time he was the star of the school play or something and Josh was at the play opening night.  
    Then one time my moms coworker met josh and got a picture with him.  i have seen it and his arm is over her shoulder.  its great!
    Also one of my friends at school saw him at the Southdale Mall and she was super nevous so her mom walked up to him and asked if he was really Josh Hartnett and all he said was yes.

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:09 pm

[color=red] [B] man u sux! hehe first of all i wanna meet him! and i heard from like all the ppl on here they say that when they meet him they get a hug and a kiss on the check i wanna kiss on the check! hehe and well his bros sux 2! i mean ones 2 young and ones 2 old! come on 14 or 15! that woulda been perfect hehe

dogpaddler

Postby dogpaddler » Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:36 pm

I met Josh once!
I was taking a plane from LA to Minnesota and I sat right beside him!! (Dear lord, what a hottie!) When I noticed it was him, I decided to strike up a conversation with him and I think I said something clever like, 'Augghh... meep, uhm, gahhkk'. It was incredibly embarrassing, but he was really nice about it, and talked to me, and gave me an autograph and everything!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:43 am

damn you're lucky!

JoShYsLiLhO

Postby JoShYsLiLhO » Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:52 am

o thas not fair!!! i hate u!!!!! hehe but i luv yas!!! im jus... ugh.... not fair!!!!

Return to “Josh Hartnett”